MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Dropdown Menu on Nav Bar not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=41901]

The dropdown menus as shown on the above picture are not working and I am unable to fix it,
If anyone can help, i'd be amazing.

I am using the Generic Theme

link is -> zyloknight.flamecloud.host
A temporary fix, open your header template, replace:
<a data-target="#" href="#" data-toggle="dropdown" class="dropdown-toggle" style="padding: 0;">

with:
<a data-toggle="dropdown" class="dropdown-toggle" style="padding: 0;">

The permanent fix is to update bootstrap (but may require some changes to make compatible your current code)
Hi @fpsnick,
you just need to remove the data-target attribute from the link.
The menu dropdown is located in template header and the profile dropdown in template header_welcomeblock_member.

@Mipher I don't think he needs to update bootstrap. He need to change all the theme to make it compatible.
(2019-06-17, 12:25 PM)chack1172 Wrote: [ -> ]@Mipher I don't think he needs to update bootstrap. He need to change all the theme to make it compatible.
ye, I told him. I put it as a secondary and ideal solution because iirc his problem should be fixed with newer versions of bootstrap and mainly because is always better to have things upgraded. Btw I do not think he needs that massive changes, seems that bootstrap is used in this template mainly for his grid system, so probably he needs just some small changes.
(2019-06-17, 07:09 AM)fpsnick Wrote: [ -> ]The dropdown menus as shown on the above picture are not working and I am unable to fix it,
If anyone can help, i'd be amazing.

I am using the Generic Theme

link is -> zyloknight.flamecloud.host

bro you able to fix it or not.. same problem i see in generic theme .. that drop menu not working... Huh Huh
@fsociety your issue is probably different. Can you post your forum URL?