MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: really need help restoring
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Im trying to restore the gzip file to phpmyadmin using windows. It says its done, but the tables still remain 0 or done, even thought nothing has been imported.

The gzip file size is 1.76mb

I really need help on this whole resotoring issue, im getting a headache now and all i wanted to do is transfer my exsisting forum to a friends server, which is run by yahoo...he has phpmyadmin

please help
If you send me the gzip file to [email protected] and give my phpMyAdmin access, I'll run the restore for you

Ryan
sent them to you
It looks like your file got gzipped twice, so you were still uploading a gzipped copy of the plain sql, and therefore caused phpMyAdmin to not work correctly.

Unfortunately phpMyAdmin doesn't work properly for me (showing up as a blank page) so I've sent the un-zipped version back to your e-mail address and you can run it in there.
I'm having this problem too, I accidentally deleted my database but I still have a backup. phpMyAdmin keeps freezing when I try to upload it. Sad
i had this problem earlier with phpmyadmin, page was blank, try again...

So you sent the file back to me and all i gotta do is try and import it again?
i find that firefox doesnt display phpMyAdmin so if you where using that try it with IE as i know it works always in that for me.
AmethystSword Wrote:i find that firefox doesnt display phpMyAdmin so if you where using that try it with IE as i know it works always in that for me.
Firefox does display phpMyAdmin, and so does Opera and Safari.
well how come it doesnt display it on mine?
dont work on mine either, though i also use safari.
Pages: 1 2