MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Domain suspended, moving to new domain doesn't work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Do you want your URL to be with or without the www ?

Actually the www does not matter, but your setting should look like this:

$settings['cookiedomain'] = ".yourdomain.net";

$settings['cookiepath'] = "/";

you can confirm with the tool.

https://docs.mybb.com/tools/cookie-settings
(2019-07-18, 04:57 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you want your URL to be with or without the www ?

Actually the www does not matter, but your setting should look like this:

$settings['cookiedomain'] = ".yourdomain.net";

$settings['cookiepath'] = "/";

you can confirm with the tool.

https://docs.mybb.com/tools/cookie-settings

I want the url to be with www. I set the cookiedomain, and path exactly like you just said.  Big Grin

I still have an issue with my theme, as it is gone. Even though my board url is specified and correct.  Undecided  Forget that.. It was an browser specific issue.
hard refresh, it displays fine for me now.
(2019-07-18, 05:05 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]hard refresh, it displays fine for me now.

Thanks, it's perfectly all working for me now. This has been the most difficult moving expirience with mybb so far! Thanks a lot for your help! It's greatly appreciated! And thanks for all the other people that replied in this thread! 

Heart

Kind regards,
Hugo.

Cough, last problem. No problems with logging in with the admin account. However logging in with users causes tons of trouble!

Thanks in advance,
Hugo.
So, almost everything works fine. I cannot log out.. And other users are logged in as me.. Some other users aren't able to log-in / log-out, others are...

And settings won't save..

Thanks in advance,
Hugo.
(2019-07-18, 05:07 PM)Hugo220 Wrote: [ -> ]
Cough, last problem. No problems with logging in with the admin account. However logging in with users causes tons of trouble!

Thanks in advance,
Hugo.
So, almost everything works fine. I cannot log out.. And other users are logged in as me.. Some other users aren't able to log-in / log-out, others are...

Thanks in advance,
Hugo.

Sounds like a cache problem when users can see each other's data.
(2019-07-18, 07:36 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-07-18, 05:07 PM)Hugo220 Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks in advance,
Hugo.

Thanks in advance,
Hugo.

Sounds like a cache problem when users can see each other's data.

I rebuilded all caches, cleared mybb_sessions, I'm clueless as what to do else.
I registered now, logged on/off a few times. Didn't have any problems.
(2019-07-18, 08:06 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]I registered now, logged on/off a few times. Didn't have any problems.

I've had tons of problems, then it worked, now it doesn't.. Thanks for taking a look! It appears to be an cloudflare catching issue, as suggested in the MyBB Discord. 

Thanks for the help,
Hugo.
CloudFlare used to have a method of purging the cache or turning it off entirely, not sure if it's still an option though.
Cloudflare's caching is notorious for being a bit slow and refreshing webpages.

I used to have Cloudflare, but I got a bit tired of waiting for the cache from Cloudflare to refresh so that I can see any changes in my website.

Another reason why I went with a VPS setup for my website.
Pages: 1 2 3