MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Smilles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is there any way to have more smiles in the left column? cause the post smilles are 12 but in the left column are 8
There should be an option in the board settings. Search around for it.
No. of Smilie Cols to Show i set this to 6 but i get 6 on first row and 2 on the second row although there 12 smillies in the folder and the No. of Smilies to show is set up to 20 but i still see 8. I am talking about the left column not the post icons in thread titles
Do you have more smilies setup in the admin cp than the 8 that show? I did when you just mentioned and I got it to show 20.
yes there are 20 in the setting but only 8 show, also in this forum there also 8 in the left column
I don't have a copy of rc4 installed anymore so I can't research the problem, but I'll try to think of possible solutions.
Try updating the smilies cache: MyBB Administration > Maintenance > Cache Manager > Smilies > Rebuild Cache
Didint work
So is there any way to add smillies they way i added post icons? I have some cool animated smilles but i cant add them although i added the post icons
Upload all your smilies to the images/smilies folder. Now login to your AdminCP and look for Message Filters and click Smilie Manager and now click Add Multiple Smilies.

Now make sure images/smilies is in the path box and chnage the Per Page number to 50 so you'll get all the smilies available in the images/smilies folder.

Now just click Browse for smilies button and you should get all the smilies that you havn't added to the smilies database, on the right hand side you'll see a tick box tick the ones you want add to the smilies database. Once happy with your selection click the Add Multiple Smilies button at the bottom of page.

You should now see all the smilies when you goto add or reply to a message to post a thread.

Hoped that help, worked for me.
Pages: 1 2