MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ALL MyBB Themes for $35 (One Time Offer)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You can check it out now!!!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=42120]

Just visit https://owlthemes.net
The Lifestyle theme was very broken when I purchased it. Just an FYI. I've opened tickets but am never provided support. Would like to make this clear.
(2019-08-15, 02:38 AM)ArtForums Wrote: [ -> ]The Lifestyle theme was very broken when I purchased it. Just an FYI. I've opened tickets but am never provided support. Would like to make this clear.

I'm a moderator at netpen forum. I will make a report about this sir asap. Hoping for your kind consideration and sorry for the inconvenient.
this guy should be banned tbh
(2019-08-16, 09:07 AM)Genesis Servers Wrote: [ -> ]this guy should be banned tbh
why
(2019-08-16, 09:07 AM)Genesis Servers Wrote: [ -> ]this guy should be banned tbh

Why is that sir? Did my promotional banner violate the rules? Im pretty sure I've used a free stock photos.
(2019-08-16, 10:23 AM)mrdangem Wrote: [ -> ]

Why is that sir? Did my promotional banner violate the rules? Im pretty sure I've used a free stock photos.
half of the themes you created is ripped
(2019-08-16, 01:54 PM)Genesis Servers Wrote: [ -> ]half of the themes you created is ripped

I see, first of all, I'm not the owner. I'm just doing this to show my gratitude to all he have done for me and of course to the awesome themes.

Second, provide facts and proofs before throwing labels on people, false accusations are a serious matter.
(2019-08-17, 03:22 AM)mrdangem Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-08-16, 01:54 PM)Genesis Servers Wrote: [ -> ]half of the themes you created is ripped

I see, first of all, I'm not the owner. I'm just doing this to show my gratitude to all he have done for me and of course to the awesome themes.

Second, provide facts and proofs before throwing labels on people, false accusations are a serious matter.

It's not a false accusation. Do the community a favour, and stop promoting a parasite here.
(2019-08-17, 03:22 AM)mrdangem Wrote: [ -> ]

https://skywarriorthemes.com/blackfyre-template/

all he did is changed blackfyre to darkfire

thanks
Pages: 1 2