MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Isango - MyBB Social Login (oAuth2) - v2.0.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2019-12-10, 05:41 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]It is planned Smile

bro how to add it to other theme ... i am using emerld extended it wont show for me in login 

Thank you
So I don't know how to get Facebook to work. I keep getting "Can't Load URL: The domain of this URL isn't included in the app's domains. To be able to load this URL, add all domains and subdomains of your app to the App Domains field in your app settings." What am I doing wrong?
Hi.

I don't seem to find a option to disable this in registration. Would there be a way to do so?

Also, would there be a way to disable login if the user hasn't connected to a service? That is, allow only login via Google if the user has connected to Google, etc.
Good suggestion!

Please can you open a ticket on our GitHub?
We are working on a new version 2.0.0 which is almost ready to release! We would like to ask you if you can help us with testing. If you are interested, please let us know or download the latest GitHub version from here: mybbgroup/Isango: MyBB Simple Social Login / Register Using oAuth2 (github.com)

Here is a summary what is waiting for you inside this release - it is huge!

Bug Fixes:
- Random Password length to obey MyBB Settings
- Settings display order irregularity
- Purge Deleted user Orphan Connections
- Capturing Registration IP while creating new account
- Duplicate add_breadcrumb in UserCP
- Possible problem with other required fields
- Wrong key check for emails in return data validation
- Multiple API Calls with common key
- Param-less Header build fail

Features / Enhancements:
- Enable / Disable new registrations (only login)
- Allow only one connection per service
- Send PM to newly registered users
- Isolating build files : SCSS and MAP files for CSS compilation
- Connection Delete Confirmation (UCP)
- Connection Status Indicator in UCP listing
- Isolate / Enforce Button Style + Button structural improvements

New Integrations:
- Support added for Amazon
- Support added for Imgur
- Support added for Spotify
- Support added for Twitch
- Support added for WordPress
- Support added for Yahoo!

Please provide your feedback, share your ideas, report bugs and tell us your opinion - because it matters!

We have been testing this release for over few weeks on our support MyBB.Group board, it seems to be fine but we would like to polish everything to perfection! 

Thank you @effone for your hard work and dedicated time with preparing this release!
I am currently using the plugin from OneAll (https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=981)
If I wanted to switch to Isango, what would be a safe way to do so without losing the data of my existing users who have registered through Discord,which is the only social media I have enabled?
I need to explore what OneAll stores in database. It should be smooth because Isango stores very basic and bare minimum info.
Privacy of users is our top priority. This is why we do not use any 3rd party oAuth library and we do not save any access token in DB.
(2021-01-24, 04:19 AM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]I need to explore what OneAll stores in database. It should be smooth because Isango stores very basic and bare minimum info.

Thank you! Looking forward to what you find! I basically want to make sure that the switch will not affect the profiles of my users in anyway and their convenience..
You can try it yourself if you have some free time and let us know. Discord is enabled and supported in 2.0.0 pre-release.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7