MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Isango - MyBB Social Login (oAuth2) - v2.0.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I can see the Discord icon, is it from Isango or any other 3rd party social connect?
(2021-02-06, 07:46 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]I can see the Discord icon, is it from Isango or any other 3rd party social connect?
That is from OneAll. I had to re-enable it since Isango wasn't showing up.
Isango buttons are soft. You can anyway place this kind of code in your template and it will all work good:
<a class="button" href="member.php?action=login&gateway=discord"  target="_self">Login with Discord</a>
(2021-02-08, 04:23 AM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]Isango buttons are soft. You can anyway place this kind of code in your template and it will all work good:
<a class="button" href="member.php?action=login&gateway=discord"  target="_self">Login with Discord</a>
This works! Thank you!

I am so sorry for so many questions but one other query, currently when a user registers via discord using Isango, it is their email's username that is being added as a name rather than their discord tag, is there any plans to change this?
https://github.com/mybbgroup/Isango/issues/19

Next release will prompt user to have the username of own choice.
Thats the plan.
(2021-02-08, 07:58 PM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]https://github.com/mybbgroup/Isango/issues/19

Next release will prompt user to have the username of own choice.
Thats the plan.
Wonderful! Thank you!
New version 2.0.1 is released, please update to this version immediately. This is a bug fix and security release.
Administrators should update immediately.
As I wrote above Smile
Thanks a ton for this awesome plugin! I was wondering, however, if there is any way to "Connect" the user to the gateway straight away upon registration so that they do not have to manually do this after registration? At the moment it seems like the user cannot log in without connecting manually after registration. I may just be being an idiot and missing a checkbox if so I apologise!

Also, is it possible at all to fill custom fields with the information from the gateway? For example, filling a custom profile field with the ID.

Thanks!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7