MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [IMPORTANET] : Topics Are Loading Slowly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi Guys .

I've a big problem in my forum . My forum topics loading so slow . Another sections like Users Online, Forum Display,Index,UserCP,etc loads good & fast . But when I want to view a topic , this take long to load or cann't load at all .

Please Help Me .
Thanks,
Wow, assuming that you're referring to the forum in your signature, that is slow... really slow.

Can you list me the mods you have installed/active (if any).

Thanks.
Welcome Message
Users Can Post HTML
User Permissions
Thank you
Redirect on register
Private Messages Admin
Show the users that has been online today
Inline Ads
Important messages on index.
imeiNoQinQ!
<imei> Hijri Shamsi (Jalali) Date!
Image Resizer & Optimizer with GD
Game Section
Default Profile
Custom Pages
Contact Form
Count Forum Viewers
You also have an offsite site/stat counter in your forum, as I have noticed. Remember that such kind of counters as the one you are currently using always connect to server from which they get the displayed info, and this may result in delay in your forum.
Could you temporarily disable that counter and see if it makes a difference?

N.B. I couldn't register in your site to check the problem, as it is all in Persian.

Regards
I was disabled the counter , but it wasn't take any changes.

I've created an account for you > Username : MyBB Password:123456

Come & test my forum.

thanks.
Well..I can see that some threads in your forum are faster to open than others: this one for example is faster than this one. The second one has got many images in it and it's only natural that it should load slower than the first one. The "Inline Ads" also makes it difficult for the thread to open fast. I'm afraid you can't have a site counter + images + ads + a custom theme with large icons + very long threads + too many plugins, etc. an expect your forum to run fast. The English proverb says "you can't have your cake and eat it": in other words you can't have more than your forum can handle.
If you want your forum to run fast, you will have to sacrifice many things in your forum.

Regards
Thanks maatty.

So if I disable that plugins , can take effects & be faster ?
TAEL Wrote:So if I disable that plugins , can take effects & be faster ?
Sure it will. Please disable the ones you don't really need. I also recommend that you disable the offsite counter or replace it with one that should be installed on your own server. The large-size images in the threads will always remain a problem unless you do something about them. Also remember that themes with too many visual effects can be time consuming to load.

Regards
TAEL Wrote:Are these ways true ? (Here : http://mybbgames.com/2007/06/20/optimi-r...b-engines/ & http://tiki.rct3x.net/2007/07/20/optimiz...ge-boards/ )

Let's start with simple solutions first. Optimization methods, recommended in the links you provided, are also worth trying of course, provided that you solve the main problems first.

Please keep us informed of your progress.

Regards
Pages: 1 2 3 4