MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Trying to download a theme.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've just been trying to download a couple of themes for my site, but am unable to, I keep getting the following message, not sure why..

(You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

1  Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
  2  You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
  3  Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
  4  You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

You are currently logged in with the username: 'SandyC')

Why am I having this problem?
What themes are you trying to download?
I tried quite a few in the "Browse Themes" section in my ACP but just get the above message when I click download..
I think...

Probably OP was trying to download a theme that is marked soft deleted. Rolleyes OP might want to check the author(s)'s profile of those themes. Big Grin
The server listed projects that were no longer available - should be fixed now (looks like the list is only limited to ACP themes - we'll need to look into that too).
I tried quite a few themes in the list a couple of days ago, but got the error message on them all, I'll try again as I wouldn't know where to start when adding them manually, I'd likely make a complete dogs dinner of it and stuff up my whole site..
(2019-09-09, 09:34 AM)SandyC Wrote: [ -> ]I tried quite a few themes in the list a couple of days ago, but got the error message on them all, I'll try again as I wouldn't know where to start when adding them manually, I'd likely make a complete dogs dinner of it and stuff up my whole site..

I assume the items you were trying to acess were mine. If so they are not currently available and yes, I also noticed as you had noticed that while projects are hidden some were (acp styles primarily) still displaying in the acp browse listing so it is good that you brought your discovery and pointed out that issue here.