MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Excessum v2 MyBB Forum Theme | Responsive - MD Exclusive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
MyBB Design; It ended its broadcasting as of August 1, 2020.
Now; We will come across again by developing low poly, high poly, stylized, texture painting etc. models professionally through programs such as Zbrush, Blender, Substance, Marvelous and autocad.
Your theme looks very nice....bilsoft
(2019-10-27, 08:48 AM)SvePu Wrote: [ -> ]Your theme looks very nice....bilsoft

Thank you for your nice message, I'm doing my best. Smile
Good luck with the sales Smile
(2019-10-27, 10:12 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck with the sales Smile

Thank you  Angel
Sadly the link is not opening for me, it keeps loading. Not able to view any images. Something wrong from my end?
(2019-10-27, 04:50 PM)jason5 Wrote: [ -> ]Sadly the link is not opening for me, it keeps loading. Not able to view any images. Something wrong from my end?

I didn't see a problem, the promotional video is working. I'm adding it as a normal link below for you, see from there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khm0bXS6qLc
Although this style is absolutely beautiful, if you are American it is damn near impossible to buy, none of the pages for purchase auto translate and the price doubles at checkout.

Do you have a USD purchase link, pleaseeeeeee
(2020-03-20, 12:26 AM)hamburgers Wrote: [ -> ]Although this style is absolutely beautiful, if you are American it is damn near impossible to buy, none of the pages for purchase auto translate and the price doubles at checkout.

Do you have a USD purchase link, pleaseeeeeee

Hello, the price never doubles as you mentioned. We are having trouble getting payments from abroad with Turkey. So we prefer the brokerage firm, currently the only address we prefer in this regard paym.es .. As shown in this address, you only pay 25 euros, not more.  Blush
Turns out the price doubling was an error on my part due to my trying to translate currency's and text wrong lol, i am very sorry.
I officially own this style now, and I must say aside from the style itself, bilsoft worked with me for hours trying to find a way to purchase with the currency transfer,
Bilsoft IS BY FAR WITHOUT QUESTION the best developer i have ever met or had the pleasure of working with, there were some minor errors after installing with translations and he fixed every single one of them.

I would recommend him to absolutely anyone anytime anywhere.

Bilsoft I cannot give you a 10/10 in good conscious.

You sir get a 100/10.
Pages: 1 2