MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: unnamed (v 0.0.5)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm at work so I can't download this at the moment, but how about a description of what the game is
Well, thats the thing. There is none. I dont have a description, I dont have a name, I dont have a plot. That area of things has never been a strong point for me. But atm, its basicly what every rpg has. A moving charcture, some fences, and terrain tiles (more of which are coming soon hopefully).

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. Im happy to hear them.
Nice k776! Didn't no you were into game play.... looks good but ya needs a theme/Point and a beter character. lol
I did a bit of game making before I got into php, but then I lost interest cause I didn't understand it. But I recently decided to make a game. Thought it would be fun Smile Has been so far!

And like I said in my first post, most of the images there are mockups so I can get the actions all done. The actual images can be replaced instantly once they are drawn but it might be a while since I only know one person that is good with images and he's very busy!

As for a theme, I only have an idea of what to include, basicly what all RPG's have (items, potions, enemies etc). If anyone has any idea for the actual story line, please let me know.

And if any one here willing to make some better images listed in the F1 game information screen Id be very gratefull.
Screenshots?
alright, I took 1 Big Grin

Kool, little game made in game maker! I remeber when I used games in game maker, I just made little 'Pac Man' type games and stuff, but lost interested on GameMake and started doing making webpages and stuff.

GameMaker has come along way scince I last used it, apparently you can create 3D games and stuff now. Good luck with your game, maybe for v0.0.5 create a gun so you can shoot enimies and then expand on that. By making levels, health packs, different ammunition etc.
Weapons, health, level etc are not the biggest things on my list right now. Building the city, getting the actions all set out, and fixing the current bugs are priority 1. I made another version yesterday (v 0.0.5) and I'll be posting it up in about an hour or so. And then working on it some more.

Dale, thanks for the screenshot idea. I'll post like 2-3 current ones in the front post when I go to update it so people can get an ideas of what they are downloading.
Quote:Silly VxD error
Hmm, if you cangive me more detail, I might be able fix whatever it is. I know a friend of mine is having trouble with missing dll's. Im thinking of including them in the exe, but that would add like 500kb more to the size.

Quote:'Pac Man' type games and stuff
Yeah, me too. But with game makers advanced tools now, its too easy to make them Smile
Quote:you can create 3D games and stuff now
You can do a lot more than that! Screensavers even (to some extent) Smile Its really quite cool!
Pages: 1 2