MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Spamming BOT's Issue.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2020-07-04, 03:37 AM)malcom5322 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi , I have A better Solution The best Ever See .. That plugin Work only on 1.6 version But if any can Test to Update because Manualy for me just change 1.6* to 1.8* Not working..

If Any can Re create Is make Random Gif captcha already added on Registration page when we install the plugins Nothing to do Just do install plugin and enbabled. and config in the admin panel .. With a Lot of option like speed ,Caractere in the gif etc ..

https://community.mybb.com/thread-228439.html

(2020-07-19, 06:25 AM)malcom5322 Wrote: [ -> ]i Continue To Thing The only Real Way to counter the Reel bot Spam Registration is To have a Captcha Gif like the plugin i have Ask to Re updated .. i wait anyone can re create or updated .. Because When a real Hacker want to Attack the forum with Spam bot registration Is not the Actual Captcha can stop them.. and the questions LOL you need to change it every 2 day if you dont wanna have again spam Even if you made 10000 questions per day ..

You're like a broken record.  Again, I ask you to give us a link to your site.
(2020-07-19, 10:37 AM)nixer55 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-07-04, 03:37 AM)malcom5322 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi , I have A better Solution The best Ever See .. That plugin Work only on 1.6 version But if any can Test to Update because Manualy for me just change 1.6* to 1.8* Not working..

If Any can Re create Is make Random Gif captcha already added on Registration page when we install the plugins Nothing to do Just do install plugin and enbabled. and config in the admin panel .. With a Lot of option like speed ,Caractere in the gif etc ..

https://community.mybb.com/thread-228439.html

(2020-07-19, 06:25 AM)malcom5322 Wrote: [ -> ]i Continue To Thing The only Real Way to counter the Reel bot Spam Registration is To have a Captcha Gif like the plugin i have Ask to Re updated .. i wait anyone can re create or updated .. Because When a real Hacker want to Attack the forum with Spam bot registration Is not the Actual Captcha can stop them.. and the questions LOL you need to change it every 2 day if you dont wanna have again spam Even if you made 10000 questions per day ..

You're like a broken record.  Again, I ask you to give us a link to your site.

.... I am not here to share a link to my project is serve to nothing First Why Because i dont have any user . Second because Every 1-3 day i Deleted all to re start to new Because i Try some tutorial and plugins and Is at certain moment Made error like with Edit plugins and the post are Broken .. i dont See what is Serve to give any link to my forum because i Ask A simple plugins here in that board To counter spam bot registration is Ask for help not for one guys go see my board to Control with admin or moderator option to set the option to Counter the spam bot you can write it to me and explaine i already know all of that Thanks you

if i am here is to ask a new Thing ..i have Aprox made 4 post the first 2 I dont have write correctly because english is not my native language.. the 2 rd after i have some idea and post in the good section Because i dont know we have some forum section here for help or Request.. Btw one admin or moderator have say to me in private to Stop made new post about the plugins for the re upload ! is what i do i Dont made new Thead About that .. is For Clarified the point .. Good Day
(2020-07-20, 12:59 AM)malcom5322 Wrote: [ -> ]Btw one admin or moderator have say to me in private to Stop made new post about the plugins for the re upload ! is what i do i Dont made new Thead About that .. is For Clarified the point .. Good Day

Generally, cross posting the same crap in several threads is also frowned upon. Just so you're aware.
(2020-07-20, 03:44 AM)s3_gunzel Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-07-20, 12:59 AM)malcom5322 Wrote: [ -> ]Btw one admin or moderator have say to me in private to Stop made new post about the plugins for the re upload ! is what i do i Dont made new Thead About that .. is For Clarified the point .. Good Day

Generally, cross posting the same crap in several threads is also frowned upon. Just so you're aware.

thanks to Treat me like That !!!!

i have made no more than 20 Thread Aprox ? Is the end of the world for that ? if i speak To other member not you about the problems ? if i made only 2 or 3 Thead about the same problems Like Explained I dont speak well english and i Dont know where post the questions asking Because we have Multiple Section For Security For Questions for plugins request if is concern all of that section i have think to made only 1 post About the same problem in 2 different section is Not make angry Other Adult Here .. Because yess I Am an Adult and I am not here To Put Some S**it but Like to See some Member here Treat me like that if you dont like to See my request help Dont be an help guy here you are not obligated to Respond to me .. I am not here to make Spam like 10 post every day or 10000 post every day .. I am here To Only Find help .. Is Write in the Board If you need help Dont remove the Copyright of mybb if you want to Received some help .. i text like that .. if Write in her site if you want help Just Go in that link here and ask ... what do you think I made ?

i am Respectful ... I wait the same Thing about other here .. If people dont like me i think they have made a block button just for that ?

Sorry if You dont like to see my Thead Request but Again if i found problem or I have Better idea i Will made Request with that account or with another Account Because i Think I respect rule and one Moderator or admin As Say to me in private Dont Create new Thread About the Plugin of Captcha .. I understand and I Dont have Create Any new Thead i Reply to Old thread To help and Say what i think about the security .. ?

is the end of the world for that ? seriously ? no more than 10 message About the same Explained About what i think of security ... i will continue to learn Good day ..
(2020-07-20, 08:11 AM)malcom5322 Wrote: [ -> ]is the end of the world for that ? seriously ? no more than 10 message About the same Explained About what i think of security ... i will continue to learn Good day ..

I'm simply going to disregard your little tantrum. I have nothing against you, just how you think everything is a potential DDoS attack. It's not. That simple. People aren't going to target a pithy forum for the fun of it. I don't get what's so hard to understand. Jumping up and down and saying everything that's a mild security issue is a DDoS does you and everyone who reads your posts a disservice. You incite panic in people who have about the same knowledge as you do, and, because I have more knowledge, I have a duty to tell you that you're talking crap. Because you are.

Don't take it personally; I've done the same with others, and will continue to. But you really need to stop and think about what you're saying before you go and say it.
(2020-07-20, 11:13 PM)s3_gunzel Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-07-20, 08:11 AM)malcom5322 Wrote: [ -> ]is the end of the world for that ? seriously ? no more than 10 message About the same Explained About what i think of security ... i will continue to learn Good day ..

I'm simply going to disregard your little tantrum. I have nothing against you, just how you think everything is a potential DDoS attack. It's not. That simple. People aren't going to target a pithy forum for the fun of it. I don't get what's so hard to understand. Jumping up and down and saying everything that's a mild security issue is a DDoS does you and everyone who reads your posts a disservice. You incite panic in people who have about the same knowledge as you do, and, because I have more knowledge, I have a duty to tell you that you're talking crap. Because you are.

Don't take it personally; I've done the same with others, and will continue to. But you really need to stop and think about what you're saying before you go and say it.

i understand .... But For personal reason i want to secure my self because I will not be the next to be hacked .. all new board with 0 member can be the next with 100 000 Smile

good day
(2020-07-21, 01:37 AM)malcom5322 Wrote: [ -> ]i understand .... But For personal reason i want to secure my self because I will not be the next to be hacked .. all new board with 0 member can be the next with 100 000 Smile

Which is a perfectly reasonable thing. What is not reasonable is calling everything a DDoS.

See where the issue is?
Pages: 1 2 3