MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Links mod bugs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Installing it for RC4 and I get to the last step, setting permissions. And it gives me this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: arraytobits() in C:\\wampp2\\htdocs\\Forum\\admin\\adminoptions.php on line 51

Line 51: $upperms = arraytobits($newperms);

It wont be fixed till Gold cause chris isn't going to release an SP, so perhaps you know a fix in the mean time??
I also get this when trying to access Admin CP:

mySQL error: 1146
Table 'kieran.forumlinks' doesn't exist
Query: SELECT COUNT(*) AS numlinks FROM forumlinks
I would recommend that you use phpMyAdmin to manually set the admin permissions yet as I haven't yet had the time to explore this bug.

For the other error, make sure you executed the modinstall.php file included in the download package.
first one: how??

second one: I did, and it said all ok, and I checked the templates were there too.
(found out how to do the first one Smile now, about the error Sad
Looks like a small mistake in the installation instructions. To fix, open admin/index.php and look for this...

// Get the number of links
$query = $db->query("SELECT COUNT(*) AS numlinks FROM forumlinks");
$links = $db->fetch_array($query);

// Get the number of links awaiting validation
$query = $db->query("SELECT COUNT(*) AS linkswaiting FROM forumlinks WHERE validated != 'yes'");
$linkswaiting = $db->fetch_array($query);

...replace it with this...

// Get the number of links
$query = $db->query("SELECT COUNT(*) AS numlinks FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."forumlinks");
$links = $db->fetch_array($query);

// Get the number of links awaiting validation
$query = $db->query("SELECT COUNT(*) AS linkswaiting FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."forumlinks WHERE validated != 'yes'");
$linkswaiting = $db->fetch_array($query);

The installation instructions have been updated to refect this change.
Thanks, updated, and working perfectly.
When editing a link

Line 161:
$query = $db->query("SELECT * FROM linkcategories WHERE cid='$cid'");

should be:

$query = $db->query("SELECT * FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."linkcategories WHERE cid='$cid'");

Line 180:
$query = $db->query("SELECT * FROM forumlinks WHERE lid='$lid'");

should be:

$query = $db->query("SELECT * FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."forumlinks WHERE lid='$lid'");

Line 183:
$query2 = $db->query("SELECT * FROM linkcategories WHERE cid='$link[cid]'");

should be:

$query2 = $db->query("SELECT * FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."linkcategories WHERE cid='$link[cid]'");
Will look into these and patch the download package tonight where necessarry.
Hi, I'm interested in this too. Neither the first fix works.

What should I do?
Which error are you still receiving? If it's the arraytobits error then open admin/adminfunctions.php and add this code before the closing ?> tag at the end of the file...

function arraytobits($array)
{
	return true;
}
Pages: 1 2 3