MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Active Threads 1.3.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2020-11-29, 10:37 PM)Laird Wrote: [ -> ]Check those templates to see whether they contain the link <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/activethreads.php">{$lang->act_view_act_thr}</a>, and if they don't, then add it (you might need to enclose it in other tags, or style it, as appropriate to your theme - just examine how the other links in those templates are enclosed/styled).

Thanks Heart
Released version 1.2.13, with the following updates:
  • Fixes a bug: URLs were missing in the links for the earliest/latest dates in listings.
  • Adds language strings for the title and description of the plugin's settings in the ACP settings page.
@laird, what about tweaking this some so it'll email people the 'hot' threads over the past month or so like we see on other forum platforms?
Great idea. Thanks, @andrewjs18. I've added it to GitHub as issue #19.
It is quite difficult with the default mybb email system because it does not support css classes etc. I use modified version to send beautiful emails with notifications (PM, subscribe etc.) but it is a lot of changed files in core... maybe this is a great idea for 1.9 MyBB Smile
Ah, good point... can your modifications be turned into a reusable plugin, @Eldenroot?
I would like to provide some details next week when I get home. I also wanna simplofy the code changes. It is not ideal but it is working.
OK, looking forward to it.
Released version 1.3.0 with the new features/fixes:
  • Cache templates (fixes GitHub issue #20)
  • Add an excluded-forums setting (implements GitHub issue #21)
Released version 1.3.1. This is a security release and you SHOULD upgrade:
  • Closes an XSS vulnerability reported by 0xB9.
  • Fixes a double-encoding of multipage URLs.
Pages: 1 2 3