MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fa icon-Post bit-Header bar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello there, i have a few question,i decided to make a thread with these question 
1:I am trying everyday to find the css of this icon to change the color
[Image: ZiqvUjM.png]
this is the icon when there is no new post,i found the css of new post fa icon but i cant find this.

2:I change my postbit from classic to horizontal but its something i dont like and i want to change it
it look like this,
when someone has no signature and write a small text
[Image: OSrf4hy.png]
and here is an example where someone have big content
[Image: oYPYyRw.png]

what i want to do is to display the same
something like this
[Image: 0L0TCcj.png]
[Image: 0L0TCcj.png]
this is an example of my first theme that i will delete in a few days..
i want to do this in my second theme (Lobos theme)

3:My header look like this
https://i.imgur.com/cWmsCin.png
but when i zoom in or when i use a bigger screen this bar is getting ouf of the header and look like this
[Image: w32gI7b.png]

Sorry for my english.
Removed my answer as it's a nulled theme (didn't know, thanks for the warning vintagedaddyo)
While I would normally provide an answer, the only answer I will provide is to state as this request involves a nulled theme and support should not be provided for such nor any contents from that nulled theme used in another theme like you suggested you might via pm. On several occassions you have been given the theme authors contact details to attempt contact, get support from, get permission to use and legally obtain the theme if you desire so as well as have been advised to remove said nulled theme from your server. Also: hopefully the second theme is not also a nulled one like just recently provided 5 days ago by Sunshine01 on nulledbb  just like the last theme also found available there, just saying as an observation due to the timing of all this stuff
sorry for that,nulled theme disabled and will be remove completly tomorow because i am using my phone and cant login on ftp now.
about my question
i just fix the second one
Anything?
I will you the direction for this but I don't support nulled themes.
You can set height attribute for the div to 100% and set td to have a fixed height. (But this is more or less a hack)
Or you can go with css grid or flex which is way better solution for your problem.

Regards
WallBB
I dont understand, I remove nulled theme,
I am giving example from an nulled theme because the header its the same as my paid theme.

About fa icon
i have to change this code
.subforum_minioff, .subforum_minioffclose, .subforum_miniofflink {
    color: #fff !important;
}
but it is here
https://anonshare.eu/css.php?stylesheet%5B0%5D=543
How do i get there to change it?
(2020-02-23, 11:28 AM)Mastersly Wrote: [ -> ]I dont understand, I remove nulled theme,
I am giving example from an nulled theme because the header its the same as my paid theme.

About fa icon
i have to change this code
.subforum_minioff, .subforum_minioffclose, .subforum_miniofflink {
    color: #fff !important;
}
but it is here
How do i get there to change it?

Related to ftp and mobile statement you made, being that I do almost all my work from mobile just gonna say umm you do know they have ftp apps for mobile right like andftp for android just for one example right?

[attachment=42605] *just some of the many mobile apps one might use when deving on a mobile devices Wink

Also, the reason I was not responding, is one my free time is limited and two is that I am busy on other requests, at the moment due to another user request to color change and update the very same theme for font awesome usage from fa 4 to fa 5 and the fa plugin usage as you already know seeing as you are an admin also at that site and that request takes my priority at the moment.

Anyhoo, umm, on to the second question just gonna say it is not related to the thread subject and also that is not the correct name for the plugin stylesheet attached to themes as I have mentioned before it is called myfontawesomeicons.css since you are doing existing fa theme instructions for plug either fa 4 or 5 you need to follow the instructions provided, also I have already answered this in another request regarding this theme the dark.css and the plugin so why ask it here again? Just saying, though still not related to this thread subject.
I didn't knew thati guess i will download it.

About he second question,i want to change the color of the icon (No new posts) and i found how here
But i don't know where this is,i try to open css.php with notepad but there wasn't css.
I would need more help for my fa icons,if you have seen there is a big space between the icons and the forum title & description, I don't know where to change that too ( if you see it from a small screen it will be okay)
Thank you for your reply,I will wait until you are free.
Like I recently did for your partner littlefoxy, send me your unedited theme package privately ( for example: mega.nz and pm me the link and decryption key ), I will make the various changes you have requested when I have the free time to do so and send it back to you. please make sure it is the unedited pkg and not your edited files as it will make things so much easier for me to simply not have to decipher or correct any existing edits and simply instead edit a fresh copy for the various things you requested like subforum edit, font aweome 4 to 5 upgrade, color change if you desire as I cannot remember if you also requested that and if you still want such the fa5 plugin manual inserts added to the theme for pre-existing installed plugin usage..., this way you can simply install the new edited theme and go from there on a much easier process, plus this will give you a pre-edited hardcopy just in case you ever need to re-install due to say future other modification errors or what not.

Example:

[Image: Forums-3.png]
Pages: 1 2