MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Gallery MOD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
sounds nice Big Grin
do you habe somehow a page as an example??
You can use
if(is_dir($dir)){
   echo "is dir";
}
else{
   echo "is not dir";
}
to exclude directories or not
decswxaqz Wrote:You can use
if(is_dir($dir)){
   echo "is dir";
}
else{
   echo "is not dir";
}
Somehow that doesn't seem to work Sad
I found a work around Big Grin I'll update my file

Bill Wrote:do you habe somehow a page as an example??
I'll work on that, I'll let you know if it's up Smile
EDIT: http://smethead.freesuperhost.com/forum/...php?tid=17
EDIT:Should I make a thumbnail listing?
Smethead Wrote:
decswxaqz Wrote:You can use
if(is_dir($dir)){
   echo "is dir";
}
else{
   echo "is not dir";
}
Somehow that doesn't seem to work Sad
I found a work around Big Grin I'll update my file

Bill Wrote:do you habe somehow a page as an example??
I'll work on that, I'll let you know if it's up Smile
EDIT: http://smethead.freesuperhost.com/forum/...php?tid=17
EDIT:Should I make a thumbnail listing?

Really nice, an Thumbnail listining would be great. I think there is probably a bug in it, if you arrive on the page it first show a broken Picture Picture (sounds stupid, but I don't know how to descripe it Smile )
Bill Wrote:Really nice, an Thumbnail listining would be great. I think there is probably a bug in it, if you arrive on the page it first show a broken Picture Picture (sounds stupid, but I don't know how to descripe it Smile )
I understand what you mean, and I know what's causing it. The reason why I didn't saw this before is because I use FireFox. Thanks for telling me. It's solved now Smile
I don't think I'll even start on thumbnails soon, because I think it'll be very hard, and I have a very busy week. Or, if someone knows a way to do it without the use of databases, feel free to tell me :mrgreen:
I'm glad to say THUMBNAILS are added, and working perfectly Big Grin. I did had to look hard to find out how to do them, but eventually I didn't use any of the codes found on the net. I choosed the dimensions 160x120. All images smaller than those sizes won't be resized and will be shown as they are. Images larger will be resized to fit, but not lose their proportions. Also, the text at the top of the selected images is removed (you don't need it anyway with thumbnails, because it was ment to know which file you are viewing in case you didn't know it.)
I also decided not to attach my code anymore, cuz it's anoying to upload it everytime, just wait till final and be amazed :lol:
It's not updated yet on the forums which I gave a link to earlier. I think I'll do that tomorrow Smile
It's good to see that you've got thumbnails working.

I'm sorry I haven't been around much over the last few days to try and answer some of your previous questions.

I'm looking forward to seeing the finished version of this mod. Smile
Way to go. This will certainly be usfull for places that need it. I'm really interested in seeing the code for it too and see how you did it. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3