MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Stabilizer MyBB Forum Theme | Responsive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
MyBB Design; It ended its broadcasting as of August 1, 2020.
Now; We will come across again by developing low poly, high poly, stylized, texture painting etc. models professionally through programs such as Zbrush, Blender, Substance, Marvelous and autocad.
Looks very nice!
(2020-04-03, 11:48 PM)Darth Apple Wrote: [ -> ]Looks very nice!

thank you! I am trying to do my best.  Blush
Great work on this theme, it looks very stylish and thoughtfully designed. Best of success with the sales.
It looks very well designed, good luck with sales.

Regards
WallBB
(2020-04-04, 03:16 AM)Laird Wrote: [ -> ]Great work on this theme, it looks very stylish and thoughtfully designed. Best of success with the sales.

(2020-04-04, 10:31 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]It looks very well designed, good luck with sales.

Regards
WallBB

Thanks so much for your messages, happy weekends. Shy
Will you Ever be available for Custom work? I messaged you on Discord multiple times, and you never responded.
(2020-04-08, 07:40 PM)deserts Wrote: [ -> ]Will you Ever be available for Custom work? I messaged you on Discord multiple times, and you never responded.

I suggest WhatsApp as a way of communicating, I don't look at Discord much. unfortunately, we do not have enough time for custom work, we already have projects so we do not accept custom work. thanks..
Is it suitable for some plugins like: Newpoints?

And can I make the payment via Bitcoin?
(2020-04-23, 06:16 AM)nanana777 Wrote: [ -> ]Is it suitable for some plugins like: Newpoints?

And can I make the payment via Bitcoin?

hi, of course it's compatible. Just like every other theme, it may require minor adjustments. unfortunately, I can only accept the method of payment by credit card.
Pages: 1 2 3