MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [CreateMyBB] Can't access my site.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I was in my site this morning and posting, but have tried getting in a number of times this afternoon and evening..  So far I've rebooyed the ONT and modem, rebooted the computer, cleared the browser and done a DNS flush, sadly I'm still getting the same error message which I'm putting below..
Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to sandyswhare.createmybb4.com. The OCSP server experienced an internal error.

Error code: SEC_ERROR_OCSP_SERVER_ERROR

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Learn more…

I meant to add that I've tried accessing the site with both Firefox and Internet Explorer, both withour luck..
OK, it's not your forum's issue.

Looks like it's an Internet issue of yourself, i.e., you can't reach your forum's certificate's OCSP server. Please try if you can reach this IP: ocsp.comodoca.com by either icmp ping or tcp ping.

Anyway, if you can control and configure your HTTP server, you could enable OCSP stapling for your site.
if you are using forum at createmybb's hosting then forum (#) is working at this moment.

for createmybb hosting problems, please contact its support => Link
THANKS GUYS, i AM ON A CREATEMYbb FORUM so will post on that site..

That's stupid, I tried joining up on the createmybb site and it's telling me I'm a spammer and to contact the siteadmin, after looking there's no way of contacting the site admin without being logged in which I can't do seeing I can't register there..
^ for registering problem on createmybb :
try sending private message to this person by clicking here.
Also you can request him to check this thread.
Hi,

and if the .m. tip fails, you could contact the owners of the web, Samson Software, here:
https://www.samsonsoftware.com/contact.php
I am able to access the forum tested on firefox, IE, chrome, and on my phone.
Did run an SSL check says it is good from ssllabs.com

Are you still having an issue?
My sites working okay today thank goodness.. I sent the PM as soon as I found the link which was a good 16 hours ago not sure how I'll know when he fixes the problem I had registering over on the createmybb site though, I can only assume he has the message by now..
A waste of time sending a m to that admin, after all this time he's not done anything so I can't sign up for the site, pretty poor really, I've been waiting 4 or 5 days for it yo be fixed..
I did reply didn't hear anything back. We use stopforumspam you can look up on their site to check if your ip or email is listed.
Pages: 1 2 3