MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with Recent Thread by User
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I followed all the instructions, but I only got this:

mySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
Query: SELECT t.*, f.name, i.path FROM mybb_threads t LEFT JOIN mybb_forums f ON (f.fid=t.fid) LEFT JOIN mybb_icons i ON (i.iid=t.icon) WHERE t.uid='3' AND t.fid NOT IN ('') ORDER BY dateline DESC LIMIT

After I tried to click on a member profile.

Is there any way I can start ALL over again? Meaning deleting the stuff created by templateinstall and start over? I'm not sure what I did, but I did something really wrong...

Also, does it matter if we ran templateinstall.php but don't have the hack installed? Because after the SQL error, I reverted back to the original member.php and it worked perfectly.

EDIT: Attached member.php
Firstly aply this fix
http://www.mybbmods.com/forum/showthread...02#pid1302

or just try the attachment (ofcourse rename it Smile )
I STILL get

mySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
Query: SELECT t.*, f.name, i.path FROM mybb_threads t LEFT JOIN mybb_forums f ON (f.fid=t.fid) LEFT JOIN mybb_icons i ON (i.iid=t.icon) WHERE t.uid='7' AND t.fid NOT IN ('42','43') ORDER BY dateline DESC LIMIT

when I click on the a MEMBER's PROFILES.

BTW: How do you "uninstall" a hack? Once we run templateinstall.php how do we "undo" running templateinstall?
Simpel, just delete the templates from admin cp template.

they are called:

member_profile_recentthreads
member_profile_recentthreads_nothreads
member_profile_recentthreads_thread
member_profile_recentthreads_viewall

are you shure you have the latest mybb? 1.00 RC4?
I don't think I've tried this mod since the MyBB member.php file was updated a few weeks ago. I'll investigate tonight and release a new version if need be.

Da Dude is correct about removing the templates, that's all you need to do. Wink
I see that you don't have a limit.

here's my query( example)

SELECT t.*, f.name, i.path FROM mybb_threads t LEFT JOIN mybb_forums f ON (f.fid=t.fid) LEFT JOIN mybb_icons i ON (i.iid=t.icon) WHERE t.uid='595' ORDER BY dateline DESC LIMIT 10

did you do this part?

----- [ Go TO ] ------------------------

ACP -> Settings -> Add -> Add Setting

----- [ ADD SETTING ] ------------------

Setting Title: Number of Recent Threads
Description: The number of recent threads to be listed on member profile pages.
Setting Name: recentthreadsno
Setting Type: text
Setting Value: 10
Display Order: 9
Setting Group: User Registration and Profile Options
musicalmidget Wrote:I don't think I've tried this mod since the MyBB member.php file was updated a few weeks ago. I'll investigate tonight and release a new version if need be.

Da Dude is correct about removing the templates, that's all you need to do. Wink

it works good, only the permissions is not good anymore Smile
which is fixed now Smile
Da Dude: Yes I did. I did all the instructions. And I DO still see a setting that says # of recent threads or w/e.
Phalanx Wrote:Da Dude: Yes I did. I did all the instructions. And I DO still see a setting that says # of recent threads or w/e.
hm.. strange... maybe try changin the value

Anyways, overwrite the alterd member.php with the orginal and do the following thing

----- [ Go TO ] ------------------------

ACP -> Templates -> Modify / Delete -> *Template Set Name* -> Member Templates -> member_profile -> Edit

----- [ FIND ] -------------------------

$recentthreads

----- [ Action ] ------------------------

Delete $recentthreads
Ok, I did that, and my board is now normal.

Hope MM comes back with a fix soon. Smile
Pages: 1 2