MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help| Hide images from guests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone!

I'm looking for a plugin which can hide the images from the guests. Searching here and there, i found the attached plugin but it is too old.

Can someone look into it and may be update it to be used with the latest MyBB version?

Thanks a lot.

[attachment=42809]
Done. Tested and works. 

To install, just upload the contents of the archive to your forum root and activate. Smile
Thanks a lot, it works.
Same as above but simply quickly removed visible unneeded macos folder and invisible ds_store files also unneeded incuded in file above and then quickly edited and continued via my mobile phone text editor and localhost to simply add localization support and respective ver # change for such and still maintaining credits to original author DragonFever and including update credits to Darth Apple and myself.

Current localization:

- english
- englishgb
- espanol
- french
- italiano

[attachment=42814]
(2020-05-04, 08:36 PM)vintagedaddyo Wrote: [ -> ]Same as above but simply quickly removed visible unneeded macos folder and invisible ds_store files also unneeded incuded in file above and then quickly edited and continued via my mobile phone text editor and localhost to simply add localization support and respective ver # change for such and still maintaining credits to original author DragonFever and including update credits to Darth Apple and myself.

Current localization:

- english
- englishgb
- espanol
- french
- italiano
Thankyou.
(2020-05-09, 09:21 AM)kbilly Wrote: [ -> ]Thankyou.

No worries and best of luck, while I may no longer be active much here for reasons and or particular users of whom and which I will not get into, I do often keep a monitoring eye on here and if I have the free time for a quick lil helping hand as for example shown above I will from time to time do so.
(2020-05-10, 08:23 PM)vintagedaddyo Wrote: [ -> ]

No worries and best of luck, while I may no longer be active much here for reasons and or particular users of whom and which I will not get into, I do often keep a monitoring eye on here and if I have the free time for a quick lil helping hand as for example shown above I will from time to time do so.
Your work is always appreciated!
(2020-05-11, 06:12 PM)kbilly Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-05-10, 08:23 PM)vintagedaddyo Wrote: [ -> ]

Your work is always appreciated!

Thanks, and while I don't have as much time or battery power to focus on mybb related things as of late, the one thing I am currently tinkering with today is instead of updating my old mysupport theme workaround from and for mybb 1.8.7 that I provided here and via a few other posts https://community.mybb.com/thread-204531...pid1248119  to get the old plugin working via a pre-made theme with plugin inserts, I am currently almost done getting that particular plugin package to install the inserts into 1.8 rather than use the old theme workaround or need to update that 1.8.7 workaround theme and will get that task done as soon as my further free time allows and battery allows, while I won't focus on say other issues with that plugin since it is not my project I am primarily just getting it to install on 1.8 for those that have been asking for such for the last few years and may have used my 1.8.7 workaround theme in the past but as I did not update that theme well, I figured why not just do this on revisiting that share, while not finished yet due to my limited free time and battery power, what I have gotten done so far can be found here https://github.com/vintagedaddyo/MySuppo...ng_variant  with a working download zip file found at:  https://github.com/vintagedaddyo/MySuppo...p?raw=true that is a mysupport plugin variant that installs and works on 1.8  Wink