MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error 1064 on startup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some weeks ago I installed MyBB forum on Slovenian Toyota Forum.
It looks promising, but I get an error message:
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') ORDER BY tid DESC' at line 1 Query: SELECT tid, DATE_FORMAT(FROM_UNIXTIME(lastpost),'%Y-%m-%dT%H:%i:%sZ') AS lastmod FROM mybb_threads WHERE NOT dateline = 0 AND fid NOT IN () ORDER BY tid DESC

It is interesting that refresh helps! And this error occurs only from time to time, not always.

Any idea?
It may be related to a plugin: https://community.mybb.com/thread-227366.html
It can be. I have installed YASM (for a sitemap).
Maybe someone will have a solution.
if you can login to forum admin panel then deactivate / uninstall sitemap plugin.
that should fix current problem. And wait for update of the plugin to use it later
or try finding another plugin for the same purpose ..
(2020-05-12, 02:17 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]if you can login to forum admin panel then deactivate / uninstall sitemap plugin.
that should fix current problem. And wait for update of the plugin to use it later
or try finding another plugin for the same purpose ..

Yes, I have disabled the plugin and will wait for an update.
Hi,

got it. I'm going to fix it in few hours.
Hi,

plugin updated to v1.3. Please upload it to fix the problem you report.

Thanks for the report.
(2020-05-18, 02:21 PM)NoRules Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

plugin updated to v1.3. Please upload it to fix the problem you report.

Thanks for the report.

Upgraded to 1.3, now I get two warnings:
Warning [2] fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given - Line: 377 - File: inc/plugins/yetanothersitemap.php PHP 7.2.31-1+ubuntu18.04.1+deb.sury.org+1 (Linux)

and

Warning [2] fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given - Line: 378 - File: inc/plugins/yetanothersitemap.php PHP 7.2.31-1+ubuntu18.04.1+deb.sury.org+1 (Linux)

A noob question: what permissions should "xxxxx/inc/plugins/yetanothersitemap.php" have?