MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OUGC Encode URL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: cover_preview_25096_1590192953_a4ae479d5...66a7ab.png]

Description
Allow administrators to encode URLs within post content.

Download
Download from the MyBB Extend page.

Check the official page for more information.
hi , is possible for the host Link in the list choose to Encode .. is possible the long long link encoded To Create auto an Bbcode download link or view link (button) ... example a member use an Link to post something is create a encoded link long long is possible to auto create an Button download (with bbcode) (for all user) automatically ..

Does is requiered to Go in Nginx config file or is possible only by Modifying template or mybb file ? does a plugins Exist already ? what you recommend because long link is not Beautiful ? Does your plugin protect the link from spybot or bot ?
It is working fine but As mention by HighRank2267...If modification done to shorten the URL then it will be more attractive.
Thanks Omar G.
+1.
dr_The_One exactly thanks is what i mean if is possible to all link Long can Create a View Button in bbcode or Download button is be More Attractive Thanks omar G i have test lock plugin and the problems why is not working is because is need another plugins not mentioned Named Newpoints
This was a requested plugin and as such it works as intended.

What you are requesting isn't as simple as you might think, but the following is an attempt to it.

Find:
https://github.com/Sama34/OUGC-Encode-UR...l.php#L369
$ougc_encodeurl_names[$post['pid']][$name] = my_substr(htmlspecialchars_decode($encoded_url) , 0, 40).'...'.my_substr($encoded_url , -10);

Replace with:
$ougc_encodeurl_names[$post['pid']][$name] = 'Click to open link.';

Add to your CSS:
<style>
	a[href*="misc.php?action=ougc_decodeurl"].mycode_url:link,
	a[href*="misc.php?action=ougc_decodeurl"].mycode_url:hover,
	a[href*="misc.php?action=ougc_decodeurl"].mycode_url:visited,
	a[href*="misc.php?action=ougc_decodeurl"].mycode_url:active {
		background: #0f0f0f url(../../../images/tcat.png) repeat-x;
		color: #fff;
		display: inline-block;
		padding: 4px 8px;
		margin: 2px 2px 6px 2px;
		border: 1px solid #000;
		font-size: 14px;
		border-radius: 6px;
		text-decoration: none;
	}
</style>

Please note that for some reason this doesn't work with all domains. For instance, mediafire.com doesn't seem to be affected by this.
(2020-08-03, 04:15 AM)OmarĀ G. Wrote: [ -> ]This was a requested plugin and as such it works as intended.

What you are requesting isn't as simple as you might think, but the following is an attempt to it.

Find:
https://github.com/Sama34/OUGC-Encode-UR...l.php#L369
$ougc_encodeurl_names[$post['pid']][$name] = my_substr(htmlspecialchars_decode($encoded_url) , 0, 40).'...'.my_substr($encoded_url , -10);

Replace with:
$ougc_encodeurl_names[$post['pid']][$name] = 'Download';

Add to your CSS:
<style>
	a[href*="misc.php?action=ougc_decodeurl"].mycode_url:link,
	a[href*="misc.php?action=ougc_decodeurl"].mycode_url:hover,
	a[href*="misc.php?action=ougc_decodeurl"].mycode_url:visited,
	a[href*="misc.php?action=ougc_decodeurl"].mycode_url:active {
		background: #0f0f0f url(../../../images/tcat.png) repeat-x;
		color: #fff;
		display: inline-block;
		padding: 4px 8px;
		margin: 2px 2px 6px 2px;
		border: 1px solid #000;
		font-size: 14px;
		border-radius: 6px;
		text-decoration: none;
	}
</style>

Please note that for some reason this doesn't work with all domains. For instance, mediafire.com doesn't seem to be affected by this.

wow thanks you i dont need mediafire I will try and if the list of website not working i will come back with the old file without all of that

Smile Another request maybe is not the moment take note i work on the project and i like it , Is possible To post a Link is encode with your plugins Create the Download or view link and After is Automaticaly Put the Default price of 10 Point with (new point and lock plugin ) your Plugin ( if the Website Is on the list of Ougc Encode url) .. ? or more easy is possible to Add a way To lets to user the choice to click on 1 button on the post and is Give the Code or show the code To Set to 10 Points her link and They manualy put her link in the content protected ?

hi Is not working I have try because when i put A link in the list for Encode url is made a long long link But i have try with just to add my website link in the list and put my website link and is Write download .. because is not working to Post a link to create a download button .. How i can solve that ?

i have try to add the link of the site i try to made a Button download and i try to add my website link in the same time but Is change nothing
Provide your forum url and a test account to let us see the trouble.
(2020-08-03, 06:33 AM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Provide your forum url and a test account to let us see the trouble.

hi Thanks but is A private board for the moment not open and in local only for me , I think the problem is like explained maybe Because is some link not working finaly I will wait another method if possible to made what i want Like to Offer in Post to member a possibility To Click on A button like named (Test) and Is Offer the possibility To copy And past the code to lock her content

[lock cost="1" title="super secret content"]
https://mywebsite.com
[/lock]

example.
I don't help localy installed forums. If I can't see the bug, I can't do anything.
(2020-08-03, 06:46 AM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]I don't help localy installed forums. If I can't see the bug, I can't do anything.

ohh i understand , Crazycat thanks for All of you do by helping in other thread when you can if I can have another way to do that what i want I will test and try , because for the moment is not the first problem i have i have finnaly Made Another post but for another Reason And Request of The Ougc encode url

https://community.mybb.com/thread-228874.html

Good Day Smile
Pages: 1 2