MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Changing SCEditor Template
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys,

We are trying to change our editor Template to be compatible with Arabic language. So we have did everything related to CSS files but we wanna change button orders 

IF you take a look here you will see a bit confusion related to text and editor menu button [/url]https://prnt.sc/stj1z0[url=https://prnt.sc/stj1z0]

Thank you

bump.... I need this guys, If anyone can help us out Smile
Omg, No one??? I hope someone give us a hand Smile
In the templates, you will find the group 'Misc'
In that group you will find the template 'codebuttons'
You can change some order in line 33:

"{$basic1}{$align}{$font}{$size}{$color}{$removeformat}{$basic2}image,{$email}{$link}|video{$emoticon}|{$list}{$code}quote|maximize,source"

I don't know where the variable {$align} is being stored.
(2020-06-07, 11:58 AM)snb Wrote: [ -> ]In the templates, you will find the group 'Misc'
In that group you will find the template 'codebuttons'
You can change some order in line 33:

"{$basic1}{$align}{$font}{$size}{$color}{$removeformat}{$basic2}image,{$email}{$link}|video{$emoticon}|{$list}{$code}quote|maximize,source"

I don't know where the variable {$align} is being stored.

Thank you for your answer, yeah we are aware of codebuttons but we wanted to find $align or separate buttons.
The content of $align is this:
left,center,right,justify|
You can either change it directly in template or changing the core file inc/functions.php at line 3394.
(2020-06-07, 02:22 PM)chack1172 Wrote: [ -> ]The content of $align is this:
left,center,right,justify|
You can either change it directly in template or changing the core file inc/functions.php at line 3394.

Thank you that was helpful Smile  Heart
Hi @Chack

You said:

Quote:You can either change it directly in template

Can you please tell me which template ?
^ i.e. in the codebuttons template, {$align} may be replaced with left,center,right,justify| (with required order)
@.m.

Thank you. I will test it.
(2020-06-08, 05:49 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ i.e. in the codebuttons template, {$align} may be replaced with left,center,right,justify| (with required order)

Nice thank you  Heart