MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Invalid Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This is weird when i use the search option in the right corner on my forum  -> Buckingham Palace <-

In the picture below I received a successful search but with Admin options literally does nothing for me or to the thread after choosing option for example unlock thread it doesn't unlock?

[attachment=43020]

Quote:@JordanMussi
To get a list of threads associated with this forum run:

SELECT * FROM mybb_threads WHERE fid=141;

A whole bunch of threads turned up by following your method 

Quote:@JordanMussi
If you want to move these threads to another forum find that forum in the Admin CP then copy its fid from the URL and run the following query (replacing 

NEW_FID
 with the new fid):
UPDATE mybb_threads SET fid = NEW_FID WHERE fid = 141;

I'll move the threads to a new forum and see what happens.
From your image it seems you can view the forum? Can you also view thread?

When you click on it does it take you to https://canadacommunity.org/Forum-Rants-and-Raves ? Do you have two forums called Rants and Raves?

It would be useful to know what comes up when you run this query:
(2020-06-28, 06:08 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]
SELECT * FROM mybb_forums WHERE fid=141;

Please could you also post your plugins list Smile
(2020-06-29, 01:08 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]From your image it seems you can view the forum? Can you also view thread?

When you click on it does it take you to https://canadacommunity.org/Forum-Rants-and-Raves ? Do you have two forums called Rants and Raves?

It would be useful to know what comes up when you run this query:
(2020-06-28, 06:08 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]
SELECT * FROM mybb_forums WHERE fid=141;

Please could you also post your plugins list Smile

@JordanMussi

Question: Can you also view thread?
Answer: No "Invalid Forum"

Question: When you click on it does it take you to .....
Answer: No just takes me to "Invalid Forum" https://canadacommunity.org/Thread-The-T...ham+Palace

Question: Do you have two forums called Rants and Raves?
Answer: No, just 1

Question: It would be useful to know what comes up when you run the query.....
Answer: please check the photo in attachment i provided

Question: Please could you also post your plugins list?
Answer: I have exactly 33 plugins

[attachment=43028]
Ok so from the image it appears that the forum is deleted so your course of action is to move the threads to another forum.

(2020-06-29, 01:59 AM)canadacommunity Wrote: [ -> ][attachment=43020]

This confused me before because it seemed you could still view the forum even though we have confirmed it doesn't exist. Your Rants and Raves forum has id 147 so I'm not entirely sure what's been going on. You main problem is solved though so I guess it doesn't matter Smile
(2020-07-02, 09:09 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]Ok so from the image it appears that the forum is deleted so your course of action is to move the threads to another forum.

This confused me before because it seemed you could still view the forum even though we have confirmed it doesn't exist. Your Rants and Raves forum has id 147 so I'm not entirely sure what's been going on. You main problem is solved though so I guess it doesn't matter Smile

@JordanMussi
I am so sorry that I didn't get back to you much sooner but it's been really humid here. 

@JordanMussi
"course of action is to move the threads to another forum"
How would i be bale to move the threads if there invalid, you mean from within the database?

If you want to move these threads to another forum find that forum in the Admin CP then copy its fid from the URL and run the following query (replacing 
NEW_FID
 with the new fid):
UPDATE mybb_threads SET fid = NEW_FID WHERE fid = 141;

@JordanMussi 

I did this what you suggested and I was able to recover everything. Thank You so much !!!

[attachment=43046]
Pages: 1 2 3