MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hide attachment until reply/posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Title says it. I've seen some around but they mostly don't work or don't fit the need. 
Basically, a plugin that would hide any attachments in a post until a reply or 5 posts etc.
Many Thanks
I don't know of any plugin that matches your inquiry. However, I'd recommend you try my OUGC Custom Reputation plugin, which allows you to require users to rate a post in order to be able to download attachments from a post.

Additionally, you can charge users Newpoints points to be able to use specific rates, I mention this because you can use Newpoints as a content activity kind of tool.
If neither of those options fit, should users still be able to upload new attachments if they are below the specified post count?
(2020-06-14, 12:47 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know of any plugin that matches your inquiry. However, I'd recommend you try my OUGC Custom Reputation plugin, which allows you to require users to rate a post in order to be able to download attachments from a post.

Additionally, you can charge users Newpoints points to be able to use specific rates, I mention this because you can use Newpoints as a content activity kind of tool.

(2020-06-14, 08:23 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]If neither of those options fit, should users still be able to upload new attachments if they are below the specified post count?

It’s alright. I’ve managed to find a plugin to work and satisfy what I was looking for. Just had to change the version in the plugin php file
Actually you can use group promotions to achieve this without plugins.
(2020-06-15, 12:20 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Actually you can use group promotions to achieve this without plugins.

Yeah, I've looked into this actually and I use it partially but I found a plugin that actually hides it for guests and those that don't reply which was an additional bonus.
(2020-06-16, 11:56 AM)_B_ Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-06-15, 12:20 AM)Ömer G. Wrote: [ -> ]Aslında bunu eklentiler olmadan başarmak için grup promosyonlarını kullanabilirsiniz.

Evet, aslında bunu araştırdım ve kısmen kullanıyorum ama misafirler ve cevap vermeyenler için onu gizleyen bir eklenti buldum, bu da ek bir bonus oldu.

help me please plugin name ?
(2020-06-16, 11:56 AM)_B_ Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-06-15, 12:20 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Actually you can use group promotions to achieve this without plugins.

Yeah, I've looked into this actually and I use it partially but I found a plugin that actually hides it for guests and those that don't reply which was an additional bonus.

And which plugin is that ?
(2020-06-14, 12:47 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know of any plugin that matches your inquiry. However, I'd recommend you try my OUGC Custom Reputation plugin, which allows you to require users to rate a post in order to be able to download attachments from a post.

https://ougc.network/entry?posts-ougc-custom-reputation

For "hide until reply" I can not think of any plugin.