MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fatal Error MyAlerts Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, I have a problem.

I am trying to install the MyAlerts plugin: https://github.com/MyBBStuff/MyAlerts
I did add all the files to my FTP and I installed configure the plugin in the administration part.
Only when I go to the palium-rp.com/alerts.php page the following error is displayed:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function myalerts_create_instances() in /var/www/palium-rp.mtxserv.com/public_html/alerts.php:27
Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /var/www/palium-rp.mtxserv.com/public_html/alerts.php on line 27

And here is line 27 of alerts.php:
myalerts_create_instances();

Thank you in advance for the help you can give me!
Have a lovely day everybody.
Did you install the dependencies (Plugin Library and Plugins.Core) as explained in the readme.md ?
(2020-06-22, 09:34 AM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Did you install the dependencies (Plugin Library and Plugins.Core) as explained in the readme.md ?
ClassLoader.php, should I put it in / public_html, / public_html / inc / plugins / MybbStuff / Core or in / public_html / inc / plugins?

And for the PluginLibrary, this one tells me that it is incompatible for MyBB 1.8.22, is it serious? Because I saw that it was not possible to really install it.
Plugin library is @ https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=573
If you get the old version, it can't work.
(2020-06-22, 12:20 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Plugin library is @ https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=573
If you get the old version, it can't work.
Thank you Smile
I added pluginlibrary.php in / public_html / inc / plugins as explained in READ ME.
I did "install and activate" the PluginLibrary in the administrative panel but it remains in the Inactive Plugins part, is that normal?
Otherwise the problem is still topical.
The ClassLoader.php is put in / public_html / inc / plugins / MybbStuff / Core, is it in the right place?
(2020-06-22, 02:14 PM)antoine2beco Wrote: [ -> ]I added pluginlibrary.php in / public_html / inc / plugins as explained in READ ME.
I did "install and activate" the PluginLibrary in the administrative panel but it remains in the Inactive Plugins part, is that normal?
Read the documentation associated to a plugin is better than click everywhere....
PluginLibrary Project Details Wrote:Upload inc/plugins/pluginlibrary.php to your inc/plugins/ folder.
No other files are required and no further steps are necessary.

(2020-06-22, 02:14 PM)antoine2beco Wrote: [ -> ]The ClassLoader.php is put in / public_html / inc / plugins / MybbStuff / Core, is it in the right place?
Yes, it's the right place.
(2020-06-22, 02:27 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-06-22, 02:14 PM)antoine2beco Wrote: [ -> ]I added pluginlibrary.php in / public_html / inc / plugins as explained in READ ME.
Read the documentation associated to a plugin is better than click everywhere....
PluginLibrary Project Details Wrote:Upload inc/plugins/pluginlibrary.php to your inc/plugins/ folder.
No other files are required and no further steps are necessary.

(2020-06-22, 02:14 PM)antoine2beco Wrote: [ -> ]The ClassLoader.php is put in / public_html / inc / plugins / MybbStuff / Core, is it in the right place?
Yes, it's the right place.

Okay i will read next time

However, the problem still occurs :/

I deleted all files from Core, MyLibrary and MyAlerts Plugins, after that I reinstall the three plugins. It didn't change the problem.
After that, I also changed the theme on the forum to test but the problem does not move.
^ would you like to PM me temporary access to your forum admin panel & files to check the issue ..
(2020-06-24, 08:12 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ would you like to PM me temporary access to your forum admin panel & files  to check the issue ..
Okay, I'll send you a private message with all the necessary credentials. Thank you very much for your help !
^ probably you missed seeing my PM. if you are using cache system from cloudflare
then you have to purge the cache & turn on development mode at cloudflare site.
Pages: 1 2