MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hi i am Ready To pay 25 $ us by interac for A pluging re Updated Working!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://community.mybb.com/thread-228439.html

Hi I want that plugins 1.6 Working on 1.8 I have try manualy to change the Version but Not working like Explained is Only show A Blank picture

can any one Can re create Or updated For A new version FULL Fonctional For mybb 1.8.21 I use Nginx,Mysql ,Madiadb...
on Ubuntu 18.04

I am ready to Pay Max 25 $ us By interac or Another Way if Is more easy for you To Received The Money! (Donation).

That Plugins Create A Gif random everytime with Cool Feacture Like Speed the gif showing etc etc .. I Want a plugins when i install I Can easy add it on Login page (index) and Registration page.

Is For conter spam .. Thankyou..

I Will only Pay if is re created by A member old Here (of Trust ) .. and With prove is working on 1.8.21 Version of Mybb !
Hi There,

I hope you're keeping great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:carter_1594 or Email- [email protected]

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well Smile

Thanks!
Carter W
if required, I can check it on your forum with required temporary access & temporary privileges.

[can't recreate the plugin & can't check it elsewhere as I've been working with limited resources]
(2020-07-06, 02:03 AM)Carter11 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi There,

I hope you're keeping great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:carter_1594 or Email- [email protected]

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well Smile

Thanks!
Carter W

Hi If You Can Reply me here or in private I am Ready To pay when the work are done with proove working on mybb 1.8.21 (1.8) Version About the plugins

Thanks you I dont need to use mail or wathever because here we can speak I check there if any respond to me

(2020-07-06, 03:06 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]if required, I can check it on your forum with required temporary access & temporary privileges

[can't recreate the plugin & can't check it elsewhere as I've been working with limited resources]

I understand , I just find For find who can re create The plugins For mybb 1.8.21 ( The version) and made test on her computer after If is possible to check if is working after that reply or contact me in private here.. I am Ready To pay

thanks for help I dont like spammer registration..