MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thread View User profils
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how to when we go in a thread of a member or our own thread see Profils information and Profils picture as left and Thread as right of that Because for the moment the Default mybb theme the Thread message are down side and Picture up side as left and information Up side as rifght Maybe i am not clear but Certain theme offer that possibility but I just want to change that not the Total theme is probably 2,3 line of code in the Theme to change any know ? i just want every time a member make a post or Thread all are in the same line left side info and picture and right side the Message Smile
above requirement is known as forcing classic postbit style

see this guidance : force postbit style

personally I prefer using force postbit layout plugin
(above plugin requires changing plugin compatibility line)
(2020-07-31, 06:17 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]above requirement is known as forcing classic postbit style

see this guidance : force postbit style

personally I prefer using force postbit layout plugin
(above plugin requires changing plugin compatibility line)

wow Thanks you after i change for version 18* and i install what i need to do i dont find in setting i dont know where to find and what made ?

*Note I have understand I have put in the settings classic Layout Wow Smile but About the plugins what i need to do after install ?
yes, plugin uses the layout configured at forum admin panel to set it for all the users.