MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OUGC GnuPG Encrypt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: cover_preview_25096_1597533821_4a27197fe...bababe.png]

Description
Protect an account and private messages using GnuPG encryption.

Download
Download from the MyBB Extend page.

Check the official page for more information.
hi , i have try your plugins to enabled and Go in Edit profils and i see a Box already on but i try to disabled I have a white page ...when i click on Update

i have learn on google how to use pgp and try to secure login on account admin .. White page again when i try to save the pgp key ... in user control panel ..

i dont have Any error in errorlog

if is working your plugins is maybe another one i use is made that .. I have a Solution to find the plugins who made this .. Last time is My Alert plugins , Mybot with ougc Award made error and not working ..

i will wait your message to see if you have a solution if not i will check1 by 1 to disable plugins ..
Do you have the GnuPG library configured in your server? The following link provides information that might work for Ubuntu 18.04, if it doesn’t work for you you can research based on that page information.
https://zoomadmin.com/HowToInstall/Ubunt.../php-gnupg
(2020-08-16, 09:51 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have the GnuPG library configured in your server? The following link provides information that might work for Ubuntu 18.04, if it doesn’t work for you you can research based on that page information.
does is need Library to Use your plugins ? do you think is because i dont have and is the reason for the white page 

I have install pgp and create own in terminal i have received some information like Hotmail give , Password choose, Name , Key , and I have fallow the guide to export the .asc if i remember Public key is start with pgp public key something like that in a txt file ..
Yeah, sorry, I updated my post above, you need to setup the necessary php package in your server.

You also need to give write permission over the .gnupg directory.
do you have a tutorial please because on ubuntu i dont know how to install what

thanks you

(2020-08-16, 10:18 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, sorry, I updated my post above, you need to setup the necessary php package in your server.

i have install your programs where is the folder gnupg ?

i found more of 7 when i made a Global search in the bar in ubuntu .. if i understand after that i shout be working now installing plugins and go in user control panel and disabled the box or enabled the box 2fa aut... with my pgp public key and Key ?

(2020-08-16, 10:18 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, sorry, I updated my post above, you need to setup the necessary php package in your server.

now is working to add A gnupg public key and Key for 2fa i have a page is asking before to enabled to decrypt the Text but is showing my key public ... is showing Fingerprint

but for
Ecrypted text:  is Nothing Write like Nothing

i have a case decrypted text ..

Why i dont see the ecrypted text ?

i have chmod 777 all folder named gnupg .. but i dont have chmod inside the folder just the folder ..

.. another problem if i put a pgp key and fingerprint key in the edt profils in user control panel i update i leave user control panel i come back to see if is not removed is not ..

perfect i go send a private message is write you Do not have pgp public key please provide a public key .. In admin control panel i have enabled the correct options.
The .gnupg folder is the one provided with the download package of this plugin, of course.

To enable 2FA you need to confirm, if you don’t see the encrypted text it is probably because of the write permissions to that folder. The PM issue is probably because of the same reason.
(2020-08-16, 05:08 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]The .gnupg folder is the one provided with the download package of this plugin, of course.

To enable 2FA you need to confirm, if you don’t see the encrypted text it is probably because of the write permissions to that folder. The PM issue is probably because of the same reason.

the file is hidden but when i Show hidden file i see your folder all is perfect now is show the key How i can decrypt ? i have create with gnupg a key but for the next step i dont have tutorial how to decrypt ?

i send you a private message thanks you
Quote:How i can decrypt

This is up your preferred decryption method, I won't meddle into the issue.

The following are quotes from your PM to me.

Quote:do you think is possible to bypass

Probably, but no in such a way that I'm aware of.

Quote:if i use the admin tool login as to connect to an account

I don't know which tool you are talking about.

Quote:If one member Dont want to use Private message with gnupg they are not obligated ?

If you activate this feature from the ACP users will be required to provide their public key and finger print in order to use the PM system.

Quote:if an hacker hack the Server one day they have access to the gnupg folder etc Does he can hack the account ?

You will need to research into how GnuPG (PGP) encryption works, I won't meddle into the issue.

Please avoid sending me support messages via the private message system. Otherwise I will proceed to block you.
fine thanks you

i speak about that plugins i have made test is confirm admin cannot connect to an user account if they use gnupg

https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...w&pid=1133
Pages: 1 2