MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OUGC GnuPG Encrypt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2020-08-18, 11:46 PM)HighRank2267 Wrote: [ -> ]i speak about that plugins i have made test is confirm admin cannot connect to an user account if they use pgp

https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...w&pid=1133

From a quick look at the code, yes, maybe admins will be able to login using that plugin. You can test it and report back the result.
I have test And No is not possible to connect to An User account if they have use the pgp encryption Great work bro is redirect to a page and ask to decrypt like normal the message but for the other user we can connect if they dont use the pgp encryption .. but the Login as plugins serve to nothing because we are the admin and have the Full control but for the moment is serve to test security
As a side note, “Login as” plugin is probably breaking several privacy-related laws (including EU’s GDPR), and you should not use it in a live environment.
(2020-08-19, 05:39 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]As a side note, “Login as” plugin is probably breaking several privacy-related laws (including EU’s GDPR), and you should not use it in a live environment.
is not already in a live Environment for the moment in localhost for test about security , Thanks for the advice but this plugins login as serve to nothing is will be uninstall before i open ..
Pages: 1 2