MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How much longer till GOLD is here....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Smile Well i guess i'll have a play but i know its not easy as i've looked already at the colours. There isnt even a colour chart lol u have to use another prog to get the colour and then its number to alter them Sad

BRING ON GOLD AND ALL THE PEOPLE WHO SAY THERE GONNA MAKE THEMES Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Thanks dude
Try this program I have attached. It's called "Easy Color Picker". It's got a slider type of interface so you can get almost any type of color you want. It might help you Big Grin
Thanks cory, nice one will have a play with it Big Grin
I wonder why every project that reach 98% of it's development is slowing down near to be dropped down? (mybboard, phpbb, etc)
lol... dunno - I remember when counter strike source was near complete it took months (around 6 after they said its done lol) to come out. Sad
We want MyBB to be stable and have very little bugs before releasing gold. You guys wouldn't want a release every month because of bugs and security holes. Upgrading a board with hacks would be a pain if you had to do it every month Wink. Gold will be well worth the wait Smile.
Can you not at least tell us if its looking like days, weeks, or months before it MIGHT be released. Going of the Beta testing going on right now. Are bugs still being found quite easily or are you guys finding it hard to find faults now?

Are you able to say anything about the theme style of gold, does it look the same as RC4, and does it look different using different colours?
i'm losing interest in waiting for mybbgold.
Gary Bolton Wrote:Can you not at least tell us if its looking like days, weeks, or months before it MIGHT be released. Going of the Beta testing going on right now. Are bugs still being found quite easily or are you guys finding it hard to find faults now?

Are you able to say anything about the theme style of gold, does it look the same as RC4, and does it look different using different colours?

I'll give you as much as I can.

The style looks nothing like RC4 (much nicer), on the beta board I guess the default skin will be used so the colors are different. Finding bugs isn't that easy as before. Right now we (Beta Testers) are working on some template codes and the Developers working hard on fixing the bugs left and making sure there aren't any security holes. Me and a few others are working on documentation for gold (alot of details). My "guess" (remember its only a guess!) is a month 1/2 to 2 months. As I said it will be well worth the wait, I give you my word.
Thanks for that, Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4