MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HOLY MOTHER OF...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: whoonline.png]

Something weird's happening...
Whoa! I had that problem with DevBB. Is it a bug or are MSN Search and GoogleBot flooding your site?
There's nothing weird about that. It's very normal.

They will be gone in a few hours
I hate that..

EDIT: What font are you using on your logo there?
TemplatesForAll Wrote:Whoa! I had that problem with DevBB. Is it a bug or are MSN Search and GoogleBot flooding your site?

[off Topic] HAHAAHAAHAHAHA YOur avatar is so old but funny...
marcgo15 Wrote:Yep thats the bad thing about search engines, you can only control them by blocking them. My guess is it's there are about 499 GoogleBots and 1 MSN Search Bot. This happened to me before, it should stop within a day.
Other way round... 499MSN, and 1 google. Also they visit about 25-50 times a day, in that great bulk!

Gilded Wrote:EDIT: What font are you using on your logo there?
Unsure, i'll have to check the PSD file tommorow when i go on my PC.
First, this is a myBB Gold bug. I think it should have been at the beta forums Toungue And their all the same IP address which shouldn't be possible. My guess is sessions.php isn't delete the bot after it moves pages or something perhaps. And it keep listing them. Thats just a random guess with no proof though.
tmhai Wrote:Can this be stopped?

Obviously it can be, and will be fixed in the offical release of MyBB Gold, anyways this isn't a support tpye thread jut a holy mother of... thread... just to show the extremes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4