MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Easy Install mod help! :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I downloaded an Easy-Install mod from mybbmods.com I want to use it so I can install a Cash mod but I supposedly don't have permission to use it and I can't change my own permissions either. I am the big admin guy.
I remember you have to edit one of the Admin file, but I can't remember what need to be edited. Aloso for some reason the thread for EI seems to be deleted.

Try Pm'ing decswxaqz as if I remeber correctly he created this mod. Or look for the thread at mybbmods.com for support.
You can use phpMyAdmin or a similar tool.
Quote:I can't change my own permissions either.
Do you get an error or something?
"You do not have permission to access this part of the administration control panel."
By default, noone can use EI. If you are the main admin or can change settings for other admins then you should be able to change permissions for EI.
Go to Users & Groups->Admin Permissions->(User)->Can use EI

If you can't change any settings then you will have to go into phpmyadmin and give yourself permissions to change settings.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: arraytobits() in /home/gudio58/public_html/core/forums/admin/adminoptions.php on line 51

I get that error when i try to fix my permissions.
http://www.mybboard.com/community/showth...p?tid=2011
Common error. Just download that file, comment it out, and then re=upload file.