MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ABP Giphy 1.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Add me to credits please. I know the javascript is my code. https://support.createmybb.com/showthrea...3#pid11453
Fantastic plugin!

Only issue my forum seems to face is that the button seems to be displayed twice as the preview below shows

[Image: Dctmr.png]
@vbgamer45 : you've a PM Smile

@Loller Corleone: can you provide an url and a test account please ?
(2020-12-17, 11:28 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]@Loller Corleone: can you provide an url and a test account please ?
I have PMed you.
(2020-12-17, 01:24 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Nice job martec. I think I can move the js variable in the headerinclude template, or another one, they won't slow the system Smile

I'll probably commit a new version compatible with RIN editor after xmas.

I am really looking for this Smile

Thank you @martec for your input and help.

Whats are the planned features?
(2020-12-18, 04:48 AM)Loller Corleone Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-12-17, 11:28 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]@Loller Corleone: can you provide an url and a test account please ?
I have PMed you.

Tested newthread, new reply and preview new post, only one button: [Image: aRaWjyK.png]
Yes. It seems to have somehow resolved itself after I reinstalled it.

Thank you so much for this plugin!
(2020-12-17, 12:21 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Thanks for plugin.

I don't use this, but it seems that there is a demand, modifications made to make it work for Rin Editor as well. It is not the correct way to do this, I should create a plugin for Ckeditor, but it would take time for almost nothing different.

1 - Download the plugin and extract to your host or server.

2 - Donwload Attachment:
Put to root/jscripts folder. Check if file name is "abp_giphy.js" if not rename it.

3 - Open and edit Global Templates » rinbutquick Templates

After all add:

<script type="text/javascript">
    abp_giphy_key = "your api";
    abp_giphy_limit = 25;
    abp_giphy_rating = "g";
</script>
<script type="text/javascript" src='./jscripts/abp_giphy.js?ver=1.0'></script>

Ps 2. Don't need install plugin, because the Rin Editor remove the {$codebuttons} used by this plugin, so "find_replace_templatesets" don't work correctly.

it's all.

It confuses me, should I have to install abp ghiphy plugin or not? As per your PS2.
Should I have to only install your js file to work with Rineditor?
(2021-01-03, 01:20 PM)Dr_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-12-17, 12:21 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Thanks for plugin.

I don't use this, but it seems that there is a demand, modifications made to make it work for Rin Editor as well. It is not the correct way to do this, I should create a plugin for Ckeditor, but it would take time for almost nothing different.

1 - Download the plugin and extract to your host or server.

2 - Donwload Attachment:
Put to root/jscripts folder. Check if file name is "abp_giphy.js" if not rename it.

3 - Open and edit Global Templates » rinbutquick Templates

After all add:

<script type="text/javascript">
    abp_giphy_key = "your api";
    abp_giphy_limit = 25;
    abp_giphy_rating = "g";
</script>
<script type="text/javascript" src='./jscripts/abp_giphy.js?ver=1.0'></script>

Ps 2. Don't need install plugin, because the Rin Editor remove the {$codebuttons} used by this plugin, so "find_replace_templatesets" don't work correctly.

it's all.

It confuses me, should I have to install abp ghiphy plugin or not? As per your PS2.
Should I have to only install your js file to work with Rineditor?

you don't need install this plugin... but you need copy this plugin to your server. after this you need download my attachment and replace.
Ok.Thanks, Martec.

But not searching any gif image. Searching .....remain static.
Pages: 1 2 3 4