MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ABP Giphy 1.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2021-01-03, 01:59 PM)Dr_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]But not searching any gif image. Searching .....remain static.

hi

in step 3 of this https://community.mybb.com/thread-230566...pid1359845

the part of code below

abp_giphy_key = "your api";

in "your api", you inserted your api key?
Definitively, I'll adapt my plugin to make it working with Rin Editor. New version will be available in a few days.
Update of the plugin Smile

(2020-12-17, 12:21 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]Ps. This not work in quick_edit.
Ps 2. Don't need install plugin, because the Rin Editor remove the {$codebuttons} used by this plugin, so "find_replace_templatesets" don't work correctly.
Ps 3. Crazycat feel free to incorporate this. If you don't want to heat your head, leave it at that.

Ps. I didn't correct that, but if it's possible, I will
Ps 2. you have now to install the plugin (after having activate Rin Editor)
Ps 3. I felt free, I did Smile

Ps 4. If you have followed martec's instructions, revert and install the plugin as usual Smile
Great. Button into rin editor is placed automatically?
Yes, I didn't change anything to the code from martec, so the button is automatically placed at the end
Thank you for the update! Works great with Rin Editor!
Many, many thanks!
Got it working with RinEditor no probs
(2021-01-05, 11:50 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I didn't change anything to the code from martec, so the button is automatically placed at the end
but in my condition it's not working.... i have installed rin editor...

wherever i try to search a keyword e.g. "love"

no gifs appearing....

whatever i am trying to search nothing i am getting...
only i am seeing the search process...
my website :- https://gossipion.xyz
Test account :-----
Username - Test
Password - test1234
(Copy of my PM):

Hello PARADOXP,

The trouble come from a modification in your headerinclude template: the line I'm looking for to add the js variables has been changed.
I'm looking for var modal_zindex = 9999; but yours is var modal_zindex = 9995;. Peharps due to your theme.

The better way is to adapt my plugin: replace the two occurences of 9999 with 9995, then deactivate and reactivate the plugin, it will work.
as you said , i did , and it works well....

Thanks for help....
Pages: 1 2 3 4