MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Download Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Download Section do not work in my bb 1.2 what should i do!
This plugin is one of my priority plugins. I hope to have a version available soon that can be used with MyBB 1.2.
Thanks very good because i really need it!!
Version 2.0 of the downloads section plugin is now available.

You can get it from the main website at: http://mods.mybboard.com/view.php?did=257. Smile
There is a problem though. How do Admins customize the Downloads Section, like set file permissions, limit file size, etc.?
The plugin uses settings from the default MyBB attachment system, so only file types which you allow as attachment types are allowed to be added to the download section. Additionally, the maximum size of a file is also dependant on the relevant attachment settings for files of that type.
So where do you edit the Attachment properties?
Admin CP > Attachments
Everytime I try to upload anything, it says:

"The file upload failed. Please choose a valid file and try again. Error details: There was a problem moving the uploaded file to its destination."

Whats the problem? Sad
Still no search function?

And where are some of the specific setting for downloads? Or is it all attachment settings? Do you have to upload the file, can no longer put the links?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5