MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Center / Left / Right Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, 

I have a mistake with mybb. 

When someone post one thread and try to align text to left or center or right, i got this : 

[Image: 3GqUfUz.png]

I don't no how to fix this. I have made some search before i find something with mycode but it's seem's doen't fix my post ...
(2021-03-01, 12:35 AM)akyna Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, 

When someone post one thread and try to align text to left or center or right, i got this : 

I don't no how to fix this. I have made some search before i find something with mycode but it's seem's doen't fix my post ...

The correct code is align=left|right|center not what you did.
(2021-03-01, 12:59 AM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-03-01, 12:35 AM)akyna Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, 

The correct code is align=left|right|center not what you did.

Okay but i use my toolbar i just click on button just here : 

[Image: Wes7djk.png]
So i think my button is broken, where i can fix the code ?
I'm not sure if it will be in the codebuttons template which is under ungrouped templates or if you are going to have to edit one or more of the sceditor files.
I didn't find anything for change code in ungrouped templates so i think it's in sceditor files. I'm tring to solve my problem

If you have any idears of which files should be changed ^^

I have see in official mybb files, the code for center is : [center] [/center]

So i think it's another problem if anyone have this problem
rest your codebuttons template and re-upload the original sceditor files to your jscripts folder and check if it worked !
(2021-03-01, 03:14 PM)PARADOXP Wrote: [ -> ]rest your codebuttons template and re-upload the original sceditor files to your jscripts folder and check if it worked !

I just done it, and it's didn't change anything ... I have the same error ...

OKay i have fixed my problem with this topic : https://community.mybb.com/thread-27833.html

In MyCode

Name: Center tag (or whatever you like)
Regular Expression:
\[center\](.*?)\[/center\]
None
Replacement:
<div style="text-align: center;">$1</div>