MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Force Horizonal postbit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone,

Usually I know how to do this, but this theme is not having it.

I'm using the star gaming theme Extend MyBB - Star Gaming Theme 

I cannot force post bit horizontal for some reason on this theme, any support would be great.

I've already tried it in the settings in ACP, I've also tried it in UCP.
Old but should still work: https://community.mybb.com/thread-40093.html

The ACP setting only affects guests and new users, you'll need an SQL query to force it for existing users.
(2021-03-15, 04:37 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Old but should still work: https://community.mybb.com/thread-40093.html

The ACP setting only affects guests and new users, you'll need an SQL query to force it for existing users.

Even after running the query and following the tutorial I still have no luck.
Can you elaborate - if you run the query, and it runs successfully, everyone will be on the postbit style you've chosen.
(2021-03-15, 05:29 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Can you elaborate - if you run the query, and it runs successfully, everyone will be on the postbit style you've chosen.

Yes, I would of thought so, unfortunately it seems to have just failed. Could the theme dev have removed the code for horizontal post bit?
It's unlikely it would do that, but post the postbit and postbit_classic templates here and we can see. Otherwise, it just sounds like the query didn't run properly.
(2021-03-15, 05:57 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]It's unlikely it would do that, but post the postbit and postbit_classic templates here and we can see. Otherwise, it just sounds like the query didn't run properly.
It did confirm in PHPmyadmin that it ran correctly, I'm really unsure atm
Can you PM me login details to phpMyAdmin to have a look?
(2021-03-15, 07:43 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Can you PM me login details to phpMyAdmin to have a look?

Unfortunately I’m using XAMPP
I don’t really know what else to suggest then, I can only imagine the query didn’t run, but if I can’t see it I can’t really help.

Are you hosting a live public forum via XAMPP?
Pages: 1 2