MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Elegance theme post body not loading properly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=44088]hello everyone,

I've installed Elegance theme and when I try to create a new post, the screen is coming up as below; Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Hmmh - looks familiar.  Not as old a theme as this thread (link), but my answer would be the same.
Thanks, nixer55. Apologies for the late reply. I've made this the default but the issue is still there. You had a comment in the link "I'd revert the codebuttons template for starters" sorry I'm new to MyBB and not sure where this is sitting. Can you please help?
(2021-05-19, 07:27 AM)Waruna Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, nixer55. Apologies for the late reply. I've made this the default but the issue is still there. You had a comment in the link "I'd revert the codebuttons template for starters" sorry I'm new to MyBB and not sure where this is sitting. Can you please help?

Theme, templates, Ungrouped templates...
(2021-05-19, 09:38 AM)nixer55 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-05-19, 07:27 AM)Waruna Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, nixer55. Apologies for the late reply. I've made this the default but the issue is still there. You had a comment in the link "I'd revert the codebuttons template for starters" sorry I'm new to MyBB and not sure where this is sitting. Can you please help?

Theme, templates, Ungrouped templates...

That was amazing!!!!!!!!!  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Worked like a charm. Thank you so much and really appreciate your help.
For anyone searching - here's the full advisory from 2019:

https://community.mybb.com/thread-223638.html

If you install a theme that's not been updated for at least 1.8.21 - you might experience these problems.  Check the theme's last updated value and other documentation. Smile