MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Responsive theme of your forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
It's been almost a year since my post and still mybb is not responsive ...
I understand that you work for free on this project but in 2021 offering a non-responsive forum no longer makes sense, so close.
I really wanted to switch from vbulletin to mybb but I was forced to buy ipb ...
(2022-04-23, 03:03 PM)Ricsca Wrote: [ -> ]It's been almost a year since my post and still mybb is not responsive ...
I understand that you work for free on this project but in 2021 offering a non-responsive forum no longer makes sense, so close.
I really wanted to switch from vbulletin to mybb but I was forced to buy ipb ...

Hmmm ...  Dodgy
=> https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...ategory=30
(2022-04-23, 03:03 PM)Ricsca Wrote: [ -> ]It's been almost a year since my post and still mybb is not responsive ...

Try with Responsive Default MyBB by PARADOXP --> Theme Responsive

Or Try the themes like SvePu recommends you. there are currently more than 25 Theme Responsive Cool
A forum / site in 2022 must have characteristics that it is not just a theme that adapts to a mobile phone ... All the more it cannot be an unofficial theme.
I wrote this post on 6/12/21 and today is 2/28/23 and it's been almost 2 years since I opened this post and still mybb hasn't done any update on the responsible topic.
If you no longer want to follow the mybb probetto just say so people will migrate to another platform.
(2023-02-28, 11:29 AM)Ricsca Wrote: [ -> ]I wrote this post on 6/12/21 and today is 2/28/23 and it's been almost 2 years since I opened this post and still mybb hasn't done any update on the responsible topic.
If you no longer want to follow the mybb probetto just say so people will migrate to another platform.

You are right

I am doing just that by migrating all the forums I manage to other platforms.

Too bad the team never listened to the customers.

I wish you all the best for project MyBB

I am OUT  Big Grin

Bye
What cms did you use?
i am using the Wordpress with foro -->wpforo

The Google Webmaster Tools its now record mis post and topics with SEO.

in the past time the Google Webmaster Tool NOT Record, example:
[Image: 2.png]

With the Emigration to new plataform: from december 2022,  now google webmaster tools started to record

[Image: 3.png]

And now i haved recibed from Google Webmaster Tools a email with new results, now haved a Cup 
[Image: Google-Search-SEO.jpg]

In the past time the Google Webmastertools haved many errord with MyBB.

Now i am customize the web to Sign the web-page to (Google AdSense)  Cool

The URL:
https://winningeleven-games.com/wordpress/

the difference between platforms is impressive. 

I love MyBB Heart  but at present time I think it is OBSOLETE and they (Development Team) never listened to the webmaster.

wish them the best to Team Development MyBB Software. 

bye
bbpress doesn't have many features but at least it's written and updated for what google wants in 2023.
Having a cms that doesn't talk to google is like not having a forum.
i am not used BBpress i am used the software WPFORO.

For me and my community that's all we need. 

we are a small community, it can be cms or whatever, but it must have actual support.  Big Grin

bye
Pages: 1 2 3 4