MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tweaks on Advanced Sidebox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2021-09-16, 10:26 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, no matter what you change, the asb data cache entry seems to never be updated.

It seems to be working now but I would suggest you to change host provider, it was a pain dealing with yours.

Thanks seems to work Smile
yeah they are kinda crap to deal with it
(2021-09-16, 10:26 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, no matter what you change, the asb data cache entry seems to never be updated.

It seems to be working now but I would suggest you to change host provider, it was a pain dealing with yours.

do you remember what you've done here? xD

just noticed that the welcome box doesn't refresh. (New threads and Posts)
I think I just uninstalled and installed back the plugin, as there was not much I could do.
(2021-10-04, 12:35 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]I think I just uninstalled and installed back the plugin, as there was not much I could do.

i tried that and its now worst.

still nothing on the plugin settings itself even tho its loaded correctly
Iirc I did fixed it for you, so why did you uninstall again ? You should just move hosts if it seems that is the main issue.
(2021-10-20, 11:22 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Iirc I did fixed it for you, so why did you uninstall again ? You should just move hosts if it seems that is the main issue.

well it wassnt fully fixed.
i wanted to configure the sidebar for all pages and wasnt working xD
Pages: 1 2 3 4