MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Night blue skin by me!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i did that but it wouldnt change the colour of the drop down menu's
kaiser Wrote:Thank you, but another bug:
seems taht all the javascript( for insert smilies and for collpase forum categories) doesn't work at all!
What's wrong? Rolleyes
thank you

i think it may have something to do with the VB-style logout or the VB-style post views. i'll try to fix it up
U need to seperate the options in the css like this
select, object {
color: #E8DD78;
font: $theme[normalfontsize] $theme[normalfont];
}
Also how do i use this theme with my current templates?
I mean i like the colours etc but i want to have the tables at the width of my existing theme. how do i do that
Ok, i have fixed up the javascript errors. I have also removed the VB-style post view as it looked awkward on Internet Explorer. I have also fixed up the drop down menu problem.

--Enjoy

also i will get a working demo of the skin once i can find some free webspace
Thanks a lot!All works now!
Take a look here http://forum.kdo.it/
good one! Wink
oh, im so proud seeing someone use my first ever skin, i think i'll start work on a silver skin now.......
Neat skin. Keep them coming......... (I will say this again though, as Ive said to many others) its better to wait for Gold to be release though, so you can use the new theme system which will give you more themeing control. Its up to you though,
I like this skin, its very dark but is kind to the eye.

Also, In the skin I'm developing I have modified the rating column and merged it in with the thread column, look at attachment, This gives more space and removes the empty rating column.

But the only thing that needs to be done for the skin is the images for new thread and reply etc.
looks cool!
ok, ive created another cool skin called "Silver Blue" however i wont give ir out yet until i have a have a demo page available
ok, first off, there is an update to the night blue available now at http://mybbskins.ivolvehost.com also u can find the silver blue skin there aswell Big Grin
Very nice site G_B_F (watch those double posts though please Smile)
Pages: 1 2