MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Night blue skin by me!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ok, this is my first ever skin Big Grin , basicly this is a dark skin which uses blacky/blue colours. I have made the posts view VBulletin like and also included in the skin is the VB like logging out. here are a couple of screen shots below so feel free to check them out and if u like it (which i hope Toungue) then please download the skin but all i ask is the the "Night Blue template/skin created by Mohamed Gusbi" line in the footer is kept there Big Grin . If u notice any errors or mistakes in the skin then just make a post here or send me a PM.

--Enjoy!!
and here is the skin (the zip file below) just download it and decompress it to get the skin.

--Enjoy!!

***Skin file removed due to bugs, find the updated (and hopefully bugless) skin file on page 2 of this topic***
Very nice, it reminds me of the Bohegia themes made for IPB or possibly vb and phpbb.

good job Big Grin
yeah, the bohegia skin was what i was trying to make it look like
good but the color in the backround and in the settings is the same and u cant change the settings in the drop down menus. And we need the images too. How can use this theme but with my templates?
Well done Smile I love it Big Grin! When gold is released I hope you make the changes so it works with it Smile.
Konstantinos Wrote:good but the color in the backround and in the settings is the same and u cant change the settings in the drop down menus. And we need the images too. How can use this theme but with my templates?
yeah, we need images Rolleyes
cheers
ok, here are the images file (nightblue). simply unzip the zip file in the main directory (the one with index.php, usercp.php).

as for the drop down menus, i tried to editing the css but it didnt seem to want to change the colour....
Thank you, but another bug:
seems taht all the javascript( for insert smilies and for collpase forum categories) doesn't work at all!
What's wrong? Rolleyes
thank you
@G_B_F

ACP / "Templates" / *Template Name* / css /

Find:

Quote:textarea, input, select, object {

Thats where you put in your custom CSS to change the textarea, select, and object (checkmark options)

@ kaiser

May be try refreshing your browser? Are you sure you have javascript on for your browser?
Pages: 1 2