MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RoundoDarko - Free Theme Dark Modern MyBB (Responsive)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
After installing, 2 things:

1. Hard-coded elements in templates:
<a href="index.php"><i class="fas fa-home fa-fw"></i>Home</a>
<a href="memberlist.php?sort=lastvisit&order=descending"><i class="fas fa-users fa-fw"></i>Members</a>
<a href="misc.php?action=help"><i class="fas fa-info-circle fa-fw"></i>Help</a>
<a href="search.php"><i class="fas fa-search fa-fw"></i>Search</a>
<a href="search.php?action=getnew" style="border-bottom:none;"><i class="fas fa-comments fa-fw"></i>New Posts</a>

2. The index page shows only the left column, I haven't the latest threads part in right column:
[Image: hXZt4XY.png]
(2021-11-03, 09:35 PM)Waleed B. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-11-03, 08:41 PM)Devilshakerz Wrote: [ -> ]I see you added it as a separate project on Extend - have you considered a light & dark variations in separate stylesheets, applied according to Attached toSpecific color options?

I thought I'd release a separate dark version that people can default to and be their main theme instead of using cookies for a night mode.

The Colors feature would then be appropriate: an administrator can select a color that would be enabled permanently, without using cookies (so the stylesheets would always be attached).

MyBB's Default theme also has 10 colors that can be changed in Manage Colors (under Edit Theme Properties).
(2021-11-04, 12:50 PM)Devilshakerz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-11-03, 09:35 PM)Waleed B. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-11-03, 08:41 PM)Devilshakerz Wrote: [ -> ]I see you added it as a separate project on Extend - have you considered a light & dark variations in separate stylesheets, applied according to Attached toSpecific color options?

I thought I'd release a separate dark version that people can default to and be their main theme instead of using cookies for a night mode.

The Colors feature would then be appropriate: an administrator can select a color that would be enabled permanently, without using cookies (so the stylesheets would always be attached).

MyBB's Default theme also has 10 colors that can be changed in Manage Colors (under Edit Theme Properties).

Oh interesting. Wasn't aware of that feature in MyBB. I'll take a look.

(2021-11-04, 09:23 AM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]After installing, 2 things:

1. Hard-coded elements in templates:
<a href="index.php"><i class="fas fa-home fa-fw"></i>Home</a>
<a href="memberlist.php?sort=lastvisit&order=descending"><i class="fas fa-users fa-fw"></i>Members</a>
<a href="misc.php?action=help"><i class="fas fa-info-circle fa-fw"></i>Help</a>
<a href="search.php"><i class="fas fa-search fa-fw"></i>Search</a>
<a href="search.php?action=getnew" style="border-bottom:none;"><i class="fas fa-comments fa-fw"></i>New Posts</a>

2. The index page shows only the left column, I haven't the latest threads part in right column:
[Image: hXZt4XY.png]

You're on the index page for sure? That's odd it's not appearing. The "Latest Threads" heading is hard coded so should always appear at least. The threads under the heading are using jQuery to load threads from the portal so I'd understand if that part isn't appearing for some reason.

Is this on localhost or a live site that I can see?
PM with test account sent Smile

Ok, understood: need to activate portal to have posts, so it works now Smile
Love this theme ❤️
Okay, 2 questions, I have downloaded the dark theme, but the thing is it shows a white theme on my forum, why is it doing that?
and how is it possible to make the website standard with categories, just like normal forums and not on the left of the theme?

Maybe this will help what I meant to say.
(2021-11-09, 06:03 PM)Wazzyl Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, 2 questions, I have downloaded the dark theme, but the thing is it shows a white theme on my forum, why is it doing that?
and how is it possible to make the website standard with categories, just like normal forums and not on the left of the theme?

Maybe this will help what I meant to say.

Please post a link unless you're doing this on localhost. Hard for me to answer why you're getting issues with the stylesheet without seeing it live.

Your second question. The forumbit template was changed to work as a sidebar list. If you want to change it you have to replace the custom forumbit templates, maybe by copying the code from Flatty. You'd also have to edit the index template so the forum list doesn't appear on the side, in this case you can also copy the index template from Flatty.
Demo website is down. Not sure if its about the newest version or?
Sorry about that. Hosting issues. Demo link updated

DEMO LINK: https://bitoony.com/mybb/index.php
(2021-11-19, 12:56 AM)Waleed B. Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry about that. Hosting issues. Demo link updated

DEMO LINK: https://bitoony.com/mybb/index.php

It would be better if you made the main page of the theme like this, like xenforo.Check out the demo site in the link I gave.

DEMO LINK: demo website
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5