MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RoundoDarko - Free Theme Dark Modern MyBB (Responsive)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Is it possible if you can add postbit option ?
incredible!
Can you tell me how to increase thread limit on main index page?
incredible!
very nice <3
How do I add an HTML link to the header links?
Cool, was that inspired by the movie Donnie Darko?
(2023-06-15, 10:51 AM)GrimFinger Wrote: [ -> ]How do I add an HTML link to the header links?

Yes, same problem here. I having a hard time understanding how to add an item to the non-responsive menu. 
<div class="header_before_gradient"></div>

<div id="container">
	<div id="header">
		<div id="panel">
			<div class="upper">
				<div class="wrapper">
					{$welcomeblock}
					<!-- </div> in header_welcomeblock_member and header_welcomeblock_guest -->
					<!-- </div> in header_welcomeblock_member and header_welcomeblock_guest -->
				</div>

<div class="mobile_header mobile_only">

<center><div class="show_hide_mobile_header"><i class="fas fa-bars" style="font-size:10px;"></i>Menu</div></center>

<script>$('.show_hide_mobile_header').click(function(){
    $('#mobile_header_links').slideToggle();
});</script>

<div id="mobile_header_links" style="display:none;">
<a href="index.php"><i class="fas fa-home fa-fw"></i>Home</a>
<a href="search.php"><i class="fas fa-search fa-fw"></i>Search</a>
<a href="memberlist.php?sort=lastvisit&order=descending"><i class="fas fa-users fa-fw"></i>Members</a>
<a href="calendar.php"><i class="fas fa-calendar fa-fw"></i>{$lang->toplinks_calendar}</a>
<a href="misc.php?action=help"><i class="fas fa-info-circle fa-fw"></i>Help</a>
<a href="search.php?action=getnew" style="border-bottom:none;"><i class="fas fa-comments fa-fw"></i>New Posts</a>
				</div>

</div>

</div>
	<div id="content">
		<div class="wrapper">
			{$remote_avatar_notice}
			{$bannedwarning}
			{$bbclosedwarning}
			{$modnotice}
			{$pending_joinrequests}
			{$awaitingusers} <!-- BAM -->{$bam_announcements}<!-- /BAM -->
			{$pm_notice}
			<navigation>
			<br />
Above is the header. The Above menu links only work in responsive mode. Where do I change the links for non-responsive mode?
Thank You...

Never mind... found it in header_welcomeblock_member Smile  header_welcomeblockdd_member

We are a church that is going to use this theme and the Darko image looks like a demon believe me the congregation will not understand. Smile
Who do I contact about arbitration removal? Does anyone know how much it will be?

Thank You...
(2022-03-15, 02:56 AM)Aaron101 Wrote: [ -> ]This is a great theme! Just installed! 

Just parts are not mobile friendly. When sending a PM or clicking on the contact us form don’t fit in the screen. Is it my error?

Did you ever get any help with this I'm looking to resolve the same problem.
Installing it says

"This theme has been written for another version of MyBB. Please check the "Ignore Version Compatibility" to ignore this error."
I want to make a few tweaks to this theme - could any reputable members PM me if you're able to help please. Happy to pay for your time.

I want to keep the colour schemes and a few parts of this theme but want to make the index and showthread more like the default mybb just with a sleeker modern style.

Thanks!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5