MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Export from Mybb to Mybb ???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So you did Shy

So I think you've missed running the upgrade script at some point. Your post_attachments_new template is showing as being default, but hasn't got the correct HTML in it, so seems like the upgrade script hasn't updated the master templates in the database. You should be fine to re-run it and it'll hopefully re-import the templates, but backup your database first.
Okay.  Using FileZilla, I took a look at the uploaded files and noticed that. . .
FileZilla still had some "queued files" when I started it - it probably didn't complete during the last upgrade.
Time permitting, I will reload everything later today and get back to you.
Good call. . .
(2022-03-07, 02:44 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]The master theme is already there, when you make changes to a template it creates a new template with the changes, the master copy is untouched. So you just need to create a new template set and you'll have fresh templates. ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > Add Set.

Okay, that worked.
I'm able to create a new master template - then a new theme based on that template.

The new theme works as designed.
However, I've lost all my custom formatting.  There are lots of little changes - I hope that I left good notes on the changes made over the last ten years or so.

Thank you for the help - all is not lost.
Now that the master templates have been updated, you should be able to update your original theme, by reverting any templates that need to be reverted but leaving the rest as they are.
Pages: 1 2