MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Another Bug in Mod Site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
"GameTrailers Mycode" was a plugin I just added and it was validated. However whenever I click into it the display is Firefoxwiz's "Folder Icons" which was the last previous submission.

Thank you for addressing this.
This should also be fixed now.
Great thank you. Any chance you can approve the other 5 or so plugins I just uploaded. Smile

I am so enamored by the new system I have decided to place all my plugins there.
labrocca Wrote:Great thank you. Any chance you can approve the other 5 or so plugins I just uploaded. Smile

I am so enamored by the new system I have decided to place all my plugins there.

Done. Another plus of the new system is that I have admin access too Smile
Tikitiki Wrote:
labrocca Wrote:Great thank you. Any chance you can approve the other 5 or so plugins I just uploaded. Smile

Ooo...neato. Thank you sir.

Also since the mod site is now integrated with the plugin site would it be possible when a plugin is approved/activated that a PM is sent?
labrocca Wrote:
Tikitiki Wrote:

Ooo...neato. Thank you sir.

Also since the mod site is now integrated with the plugin site would it be possible when a plugin is approved/activated that a PM is sent?

Not currently, but I guess it's always something to consider
Ugh oh..another problem with an upload...the "Google Analytics" plugin goes to the MYPS page.
It appears the friendly_name field is empty.

I've fixed it by adding a friendly_name, but if at some point you could resubmit them, that would better help us diagnose if it is a recurring problem.

Edit: Oddly Google Analytics & MYPS were the only two with a blank field. Did you do something special when submitting/editing those two plugins?

Ryan
Tikitiki Wrote:Done. Another plus of the new system is that I have admin access too Smile

Didn't you have that already? Toungue
Well its better then making a new topic but yes i found one http://mods.mybboard.net/view/folder-icons its seem to be not there when you go to download it jut tacks you to a error 404 page.
Pages: 1 2 3 4