MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Blank User Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, i somehow can't visit any User's profile. If i do, i only see a white blank Page. I inspected elements and this is what it shows:
[Image: 75YGp0K.png]
I'm not sure, how I can solve this. It seems to me like there is any JavaScript running which break the Page & make it shows a blank Page. I hope, that anyone can give me a solution to that.

Edit: I looked up the content in script src and it seems, that it's a cloudflare bot fight mode. I disabled this mode, the script code was gone but the page was still blank. with the bot mode turned off, this is how it looks:
[Image: gMq1IrP.png]
Disable Cloudflare completely to see if that fixes it. You can click the cloud icon in the DNS settings to stop it running any Cloudflare services on the requests.
(2022-05-27, 11:00 AM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Disable Cloudflare completely to see if that fixes it. You can click the cloud icon in the DNS settings to stop it running any Cloudflare services on the requests.

I now disabled it as you told me. The Page is still blank. On the devconsole are a few more entinies:
[Image: C7pHuMX.png]
Can you share the URL? It doesn't look anything like a MyBB page so there must be something else network related being loaded.
(2022-05-27, 01:33 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Can you share the URL? It doesn't look anything like a MyBB page so there must be something else network related being loaded.

Yes, here the link when trying to visit a user profile which give me the blank page: https://pls-cum-in.me/member.php?action=profile&uid=1
Idk why i use the weird domain name tho. i'll use another domain later.
It's still showing the Cloudflare challenge HTML for me. If you're unsure why this is, you'll need to contact Cloudflare, this isn't something you can fix within MyBB.
(2022-05-27, 02:04 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]It's still showing the Cloudflare challenge HTML for me. If you're unsure why this is, you'll need to contact Cloudflare, this isn't something you can fix within MyBB.

I re enabled it after i saw, that nothing rly changes after disabeling it. i now disabled it again so you can take a look at it without it being enabled.
What is in your member_profile template?
(2022-05-27, 02:54 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]What is in your member_profile template?

I don't see this template somehow. I looked on the templates from the theme i'm using:
[Image: VoGT374.png]
[Image: EGDCNi7.png]
I'm not sure what you're looking at there as themes are stored as XML files when downloaded, and in the database on the forum itself. You can see the template contents in the ACP.
Pages: 1 2