MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inspired - Clean, Elegant, Bootstrap Theme (Responsive)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
the theme is ok, but where are the moderation-tools????
i can not delete a thread, can only "mark as deleted"
(2022-08-30, 02:06 PM)cccc Wrote: [ -> ]the theme is ok, but where are the moderation-tools????
i can not delete a thread, can only "mark as deleted"

Click on 'Mod' in either showthread or forumdisplay and it will display in a collapsed menu.
Dear MattyWjeisz,

Thank you for this lovely theme! It is clean and bright! It looks good on my phone and is easy to read. Well done!!!
incredible!
Beautiful, a lot of work, it's really clean and responsive !

One of the best theme for sure
I tried this out and after installing I the last poster avatar was displaying twice. See before attached photo

For anyone else who has this issue if you go to forumbit_depth2_forum_lastpost in the templates you can simply replace the code with this 

<!--<avatarep_uid_[{$lastpost_data['lastposteruid']}]>--> <p style="margin-bottom: 0px"><a href="{$lastpost_link}"><span style="font-size: 18px; font-weight: 500">{$forum['tpicon']}{$forum['tpprefix']}{$forum['tpicon']}{$forum['tpprefix']}{$lastpost_subject}</span></a></p>
<span class="text-muted lastpostbit" style="color: #6c757d!important; font-size: 14px; font-weight: 500">By {$lastpost_profilelink},</span> <span class="text-muted" style="font-size: 14px; font-weight: 500">{$lastpost_date}</span>

I just commented out the avatar line in the beginning and then it displays fine.

(2023-01-02, 06:00 PM)jdmefsir Wrote: [ -> ]I tried this out and after installing I the last poster avatar was displaying twice. See before attached photo

For anyone else who has this issue if you go to forumbit_depth2_forum_lastpost in the templates you can simply replace the code with this 

<!--<avatarep_uid_[{$lastpost_data['lastposteruid']}]>--> <p style="margin-bottom: 0px"><a href="{$lastpost_link}"><span style="font-size: 18px; font-weight: 500">{$forum['tpicon']}{$forum['tpprefix']}{$forum['tpicon']}{$forum['tpprefix']}{$lastpost_subject}</span></a></p>
<span class="text-muted lastpostbit" style="color: #6c757d!important; font-size: 14px; font-weight: 500">By {$lastpost_profilelink},</span> <span class="text-muted" style="font-size: 14px; font-weight: 500">{$lastpost_date}</span>

I just commented out the avatar line in the beginning and then it displays fine.

Looks like the avatar is also getting displayed multiple times in other areas aswell.

(2022-08-12, 05:48 AM)MattyWjeisz Wrote: [ -> ]

[Image: 687474703a2f2f7777772e6d6f647376692e636f...312e706e67]

Features (will also be made available in dark version)

- Fully responsive, mobile ready
- Redesigned Control Panels
- UI interface completely overhauled
- Clean and decluttered 
- SEO friendly
- FontAwesome and BS Icons
- Easy to read color palette 

Inspired was originally intended to be a paid, premium theme. Instead, I have opted to try to support the MyBB Group going forward and instead ask that a donation be given to MyBB through Open Collective. It isn't required, but donations towards the project will help ease the costs of servers, maintenance, resources and everything in between.

Live demo: http://www.modsvi.com/community/

Screenshots & Download: https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...w&pid=1523

Support
Discord: Matty Wjeisz#9719
http://www.modsvi.com/

Special shoutout to CrazyCat, rainbb, Whiteneo and Taylor M for their testing and assistance. Thank you.

sent you a friend request on discord
No header navigation to add links? Like memberlist etc....
(2023-01-02, 06:00 PM)jdmefsir Wrote: [ -> ]I tried this out and after installing I the last poster avatar was displaying twice. See before attached photo

Looks like the avatar is also getting displayed multiple times in other areas aswell.

(2022-08-12, 05:48 AM)MattyWjeisz Wrote: [ -> ]

[Image: 687474703a2f2f7777772e6d6f647376692e636f...312e706e67]

Features (will also be made available in dark version)

- Fully responsive, mobile ready
- Redesigned Control Panels
- UI interface completely overhauled
- Clean and decluttered 
- SEO friendly
- FontAwesome and BS Icons
- Easy to read color palette 

Inspired was originally intended to be a paid, premium theme. Instead, I have opted to try to support the MyBB Group going forward and instead ask that a donation be given to MyBB through Open Collective. It isn't required, but donations towards the project will help ease the costs of servers, maintenance, resources and everything in between.

Live demo: http://www.modsvi.com/community/

Screenshots & Download: https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...w&pid=1523

Support
Discord: Matty Wjeisz#9719
http://www.modsvi.com/

Special shoutout to CrazyCat, rainbb, Whiteneo and Taylor M for their testing and assistance. Thank you.

sent you a friend request on discord

Thank you for the feedback! I'll get onto that fix straight away. It seems to occur when you install Last Post Avatar after installing the theme. I'll have to put a note in the readme.txt file.

I apologise to all for the lack of response on this for the last few months. I've been overseas travelling and haven't had the time. I'll begin rectifying those issues now and will begin work on a new style to be released shortly.

(2023-03-24, 09:34 PM)Dead-i Wrote: [ -> ]No header navigation to add links? Like memberlist etc....

Those are already built into the user menu dropdown.
I would like to see the user cp menu changed just a little. For example, when you click any of the drop downs like messages or profile settings, it would be nice to see the drop downs match the menu instead of a popout style drop down.

just a thought
(2023-05-23, 02:55 AM)jdmefsir Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to see the user cp menu changed just a little. For example, when you click any of the drop downs like messages or profile settings, it would be nice to see the drop downs match the menu instead of a popout style drop down.

just a thought

As in the way I designed it for the Mod CP?
Pages: 1 2 3