MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inspired - Clean, Elegant, Bootstrap Theme (Responsive)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2023-05-23, 03:39 AM)MattyWjeisz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-05-23, 02:55 AM)jdmefsir Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to see the user cp menu changed just a little. For example, when you click any of the drop downs like messages or profile settings, it would be nice to see the drop downs match the menu instead of a popout style drop down.

just a thought

As in the way I designed it for the Mod CP?

Exactly
(2023-05-23, 12:41 PM)jdmefsir Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-05-23, 02:55 AM)jdmefsir Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to see the user cp menu changed just a little. For example, when you click any of the drop downs like messages or profile settings, it would be nice to see the drop downs match the menu instead of a popout style drop down.

just a thought

Exactly

I’ll be releasing an updated and improved version shortly and I’ll include this in the new version.

Thanks for the feedback!
(2023-06-03, 06:11 AM)MattyWjeisz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-05-23, 12:41 PM)jdmefsir Wrote: [ -> ]

just a thought

Exactly

I’ll be releasing an updated and improved version shortly and I’ll include this in the new version.

Thanks for the feedback!

awesome !
How do I turn on Dark mode? Thanks!
I apologize for the long delay in updating this. I’m currently working on a toggle between theme styles and implementing a few recommended changes such as dark mode, collapsible menus, etc and will have these released in the next few weeks.

Thank you for your patience.
Does it support dark mode? What version of Bootstrap does it use?
**UPDATE RELEASED**

Version 1.3 has been released. Dark version will be released in the new few days.

- Updated UCP menu
- Fixed mobile display bugs
- Minor performance tweeks
- and more

Thank you for your patience.

(2023-12-19, 04:56 PM)BenjaminTGa Wrote: [ -> ]Does it support dark mode? What version of Bootstrap does it use?

I'm currently working on a dark version which will be available in the coming days. It's using 5.3.2.
Pages: 1 2 3